When activating iMessage or FaceTime, you might see one of these messages:
- Waiting for activation
- Activation unsuccessful
- An error occurred during activation
- Could not sign in, please check your network connection
- Unable to contact the iMessage server. Try again.
Check your device settings
- Dec 03, 2019 I have the same issue as OP and force closing, restarting, and re-installing the app doesn't work at all. This problem is not limited to App-Store iMessage apps either, I cannot use Apple Pay or most of the pre-installed applications either. The only apps that do work are: Photos, the App Store itself, Google Maps, and Spotify.
- Apr 20, 2020 The most common reasons why the app store may not be working on your Mac are poor Wi-Fi connection, different Apple ID, proxy setup in-network, VPN setup with enhanced security settings or the Apple systems are down. In this section, we want to rule out these basics before we explore some of the specific App Store problems.
- Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. If you're using an iPhone, you need SMS messaging to activate your phone number with iMessage and FaceTime. Depending on your carrier, you might be charged for this SMS.
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time and make sure that your time zone is set correctly.
Turn off and restart iMessage and FaceTime
Dec 17, 2019 To perform this you just have to go to 'Settings' then select 'General'. Now go to 'Reset' and choose 'Reset Network Settings'. Fix 7: One other basic thing you can try to do is ease up the load on your iMessage up and delete some messages. IMessage is a chat and instant messaging service for iPhone, iPad and Mac devices. IMessage is offered by Apple and is considered a free alternative to text messages or SMS. When iMessage is not working properly, there typically is a problem in Apple's cloud services.
Imessage On Mac Not Working With Sms
Up to50%cash back Outdated iOS - Outdated iOS system can cause compatibility issues and other kinds of problems with other Apple apps. It may also be the reason of iMessage not working On Mac. Internet connection issue - The Internet issue is one thing that can lead to several problems. If you don't have a stable working Internet connection, you will surely be.
- Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Go to Settings > FaceTime and turn off FaceTime.
- Restart your device:
- Turn iMessage and FaceTime back on.
Still not activated after a day?
It might take up to 24 hours to activate iMessage and FaceTime. If the issue continues after 24 hours, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
- If you're using an iPhone, contact your carrier to make sure that you can send and receive SMS messages.
- If your iPhone is used with a carrier not found in the wireless carrier articles make sure you can send and receive international SMS.
- Contact Apple Support.
Get more help
You can also use your email address with iMessage and FaceTime. Sign in to your Apple ID account page and review all the email addresses you have on file, including the one that you're trying to verify. If the email address is incorrect, you can update it. Then click Resend next to the email address that you want to verify.
If you can't sign in to iMessage or FaceTime on your Mac, see If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on your Mac.
Once selected, simply hit “Add Color to Library” and hit “Apply”.That’s it! Folder color app for mac. Select the Color!As soon as you add a color – your folder will be automatically colorized.You also can right-click on the folder and choose “Restore the original color” if you want to roll the default color back.That’s it! Basically, all you need to do is to right-click on the folder, select the color and hit “Colorize!”.
FaceTime is not available in all countries or regions.
Made to be “a 3D piece of cake” 3D Slash shoots for complete newcomers to 3D software. This free 3D modeling software is built around a philosophy that employs building-blocks to compose shapes, not unlike Minecraft, the popular blocky videogame phenomenon. The Best Free 3D Modeling Software app downloads for Mac: V-Ray for SketchUp Blender DAZ Studio Poser Pro CINEMA 4D Update ArchiCAD 22 Update MadMappe. Aug 21, 2018 The list of the most used 3D design software for Mac (see below) is based upon our list of the 25 most popular 3D modeling programs. However, we excluded software that is not available or not suitable for the Mac OS. This leaves us with the ultimate 3D modeling list for Macintosh users. The Ranking: 3D Modeling Software for Mac Users. AUTOCAD – Leading 3D Modeling Software. The AUTOCAD for Mac is the best 3d modeling software that money can buy for you. The industry leading software is the first choice for every user who want the best user experience. Blender – Free Open 3D Modeler. The blender is a free open 3D modeler software which is free for use. Download and install the best free apps for 3D Modeling Software on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android from CNET Download.com, your trusted source for the top software picks.
Hey, I don’t know if anyone has the same issue but specifically about 3 iMessage apps on my iPhone 8 will not work. Game piegon being one of them (aka the only iMessage app I use). It has had this problem on my phone for about 3 weeks now. I’ve redownloaded and deleted the app numerous times, rebooted my phone, and throughout the Apple updates of IOS 13, some of my iMessage apps just refuse to work. Are there any tips or do I have to take my phone to the Apple store and have them take a look at it? As shown in the screenshot below, the icon will grey out for the app when clicked and it will be unresponsive.
iPhone 8, iOS 12
Imessage App Mac Not Working Free