- Music Mixer For Mac
- Sound Mixer For Mac
- Free Volume Mixer Software For Mac Windows 7
- Audio Mixer Software For Mac
What's the best software to mix music ?
Mix music is a collection of individual tracks in a recording blended together to come up with a version of the song (Mix) that sounds as good as possible. This is a vigorous and rigorous process which requires a bit of skill and creativity to produce a perfect result. Once, if yo want to learn or try to mix music, you may need a lot of different equipments for mixing music, even a studio mixing desk..
Apr 01, 2018 Download Automatic Volume Mixer for free. A tool for automatization of Windows Volume Mixer. Automatic Volume Mixer is a tool that allows automatization of Windows Volume Mixer based on user's rules. You can open the Volume Mixer by right-clicking on the speaker icon in the system tray and selecting Open Volume Mixer. New: 2 Playlists Intelligent group strips out duplicate tracks now. New: FileArchive Option to save played tracks unlimited. New: FileArchive Support for meta data of M4V video files. New: MIDI Reloop Terminal Mix 4: support for filter knob. New: Other Support for Mac OS X 10.11 El Captan. New: Sampler New sample bank 'TR 808 Drumkit' with awesome drum sounds. Volume2 is an advanced Windows audio mixer, a complete replacement for the standard Volume Control. This application lets you easily change the sound volume just by rotating the mouse wheel or by using keyboard hot keys or just mouse move on screen border. Windows Volume Mixer Software - Free Download Windows Volume Mixer - Top 4 Download - Top4Download.com offers free. software downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android computers and mobile devices. Visit for free, full and secured software’s.
But now, excellent music mixing softwares changed this fact. An ambitious DJ or any upcoming artist can learn how to make a music mix and practice more frequently by using a audio mixer software.
Read also :Top 6 Music Mixer Free Online How to Make A Remix and Mashup Songs Online
Therefore, there is a need to access the right software to reap the best results. In this post, I picked 7 best sound mixer softwares to help you strat mix music in a easy way.
Filmora Video Editor - Powerful Audio Editor for Beginner
Filmora Video Editor for Windows (Filmora Video Editor for Mac) is a robust and reliable DJ software to mix music for beginner. Regardless of which version you running, they share a duplicate feature and general exciting experience. Apart from being a sound mixer software, there is more it offers as a video/audio converter, rip audio from video, import file from camcorders, external drives, and smartphones. Moreover, it has an intuitive user interface which assures few or no difficulties while carrying out some actions in it.
The following are main Filmora Video Editor features as an audio mixer and editor:
- Works well with over 150+ audio and video formats during both import and export process.
- With the help of merge feature, effectively combine two or more multimedia files into a single file.
- Allows you to perform edits to your audio which include speed and pitch adjustments, adjust volume, trim, fade in/out, and more.
- Enables you to share the mix music directly to YouTube, social media platform, or burn to DVD.
How To Mix Music Using Filmora Video Editor
The following is a step by step guide on how to mix music using Filmora Video Editor.
Step 1. Download and Install program
Launch Filmora Video editor on your computer. If you haven’t downloaded this music mixer software yet, go to its official web page and follow the link to download Filmora Video Editor after which you click on its icon to open it.
Step 2. Import Audio Files
To import audio files, click on the “Import Media Files Here” icon. Another method on which you can import the files is by using the “File” tab route. Click on the tab and select “Import Media” and keep an eye on the onscreen guide to have it done. Furthermore, as an addition import option, drag the audio files and drop them on the program prior.
Step 3. Start to Mix Music
At the moment you are okay with the audio files on the Program’s Media Library, you are ready to mix music on Mac. Simply click on the “Audio Mixer” button on the toolbar to access the “Audio Mixer” tool in this music mixing software.
The Audio Mixer feature will be displayed on a pop-up window. On this very same Window, you will find your imported tracks highlighted in purple. Take turn to each track by using the cursor to either spin the small circle or by clicking on the “Master” button to lower the master volume or raise it higher. At the moment you are done with the settings, tap the “OK” button.
Step 4. Export mix music file
To export files, click on the “Export” button and select appropriate save location from the export window. Key in the name for the mix music you have created and choose the preferred output format from the drop-down list. Alternatively, you can as well share your audio mix project directly to social media platforms, send to YouTube or Burn to DVD.
6 Best Audio Mixer Software for Mac or PC
In addition to the advanced music mixer for Filmora Video Editor, the following are the description for the 6-audio mixing for Mac or PC together with their respective pros and cons.
Audacity is one of the commonly used sound mixer software that is both free and open source. It brags with its’ simple and easy to use user interface which auger well for both tech-savvy guys and the novice individuals. However, contrary to the fact that this music mixing software is simple and easy to use, it comes with almost all the professional Supported Operating Systems in addition to mixing music tracks which include multi-track editing, live recording, ability to convert records and tapes to digital formats, noise and vocal reduction, and more.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS
It’s certainly not made for beginners, so turn to an easier option to get started before upgrading to Synfig’s advanced feature set. Create cutout animation using bitmap images or control your vector artwork, and use the additional Skeleton Distortion layer for complex deformations to bitmap artwork.Advanced features include linking parameters for layers, allowing you to build character puppets and other advanced dynamic structures. With it, you use vector graphics to create timeline-based animations.Like OpenToonz, it offers a bone system for animation controls so you can create natural movements.
- The software is absolutely to use and open source.
- Cross-platform compatible.
- Available as a portable variant.
- Plug-in support.
- The user interface is displayed quite to be dated and cluttered.
- A time it faces frequent crashes on Mac.
Price: It’s totally free.
Mixxx is yet another open source sound mixer software which has a few similar similarities to Audacity. This program is cross-platform compatible. Whether you’re an amateur or professional DJ, the program has a good set of features to facilitate an exciting experience. Also, with audio mixer software- Mixxx, you can use it freely without the need for extra software integration. But in a case where you have any external hardware, it supports a Midi control. More features you’ll find from Mixx include wide range of a real-time effects; records your creation in OGG, FLAC, ACC/M4A, WAV, or MP3, BPM integration which automatically sync the tempo ofa couple of the songs, etc.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS
- Easy broadcasting
- Has a built-in time stretching effects
Cons: Hd webcam settings software mac os.
- Contain limited pre-bundled effects
MixPad comes in the third spot of the music mixing software of this list which is only free for non-commercial use. Once you are in possession of this program you have the liberty of how to make a music mix from audio, music, vocal tracks, and as well concurrently record single or multiple tracks at the same time. Furthermore, MixPad offers free sound effects and a music library which are readily available for use at any instant. More actions you can execute with this utility includes using a built-in metronome, adding instruments and effects through VST plugins, either mix to .mp3 or Burn to a disc.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS
- Supports sample rate from 6-96 kHz.
- Has very low latency.
- Enables you to upload mix music directly to Sound Cloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Limited features for non-commercial version.
Price: Version dependent
4. Logic Pro X
Obviously, Logic Pro X will not slip away from any list of creative music mixer for Mac. We could have made this the first choice on the list for being the Apple’s DAW, however, it’s only supported by Mac OS and this slices its accessibility by some folds because not every DJ has got Mac OS. It comes with all the basic tools you’ll expect from audio mixer software. More importantly, it instantly matches the timing of different tracks while mixing with the aid of “Smart Tempo”. Logic Pro X supports wide a range of audio formats like CAF, AIFF, WAV, MP3 among others.
Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS
- It’s rich with features and contains a variety of plugins.
- Comes with a ton of tutorials.
- A bit expensive.
If you have ever experience Logic Pro X, you’ll notice that it is just an upgrade of GarageBand. They share most of the basic features and as well GarageBand is for Mac OS only. Its UI is the best amongst the software’s in this list; clean and each tool you require is accessible within just a few clicks. It features almost a complete instrument library cutting across almost all music genres.
Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS
- Supports 24-bit recording.
- Professional interface.
- Constantly updated.
- Limited import and export options.
- Exhibits a poor key transposing for Looped tracks.
6. djay PRO
djay PRO comes last of this 6 best audio mixer software and it is the only one which is designed for Windows operating system specifically Windows 10. Contrary to its position, it isn’t inferior as you might assume, it’s a great sound mixer software which seamlessly integrates Windows Explorer, iTunes, and Spotify, enabling you to access hundreds of tracks instantly. More features from djay PRO are audio effects, high definition waveforms, four decks to mention but just a few.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10
- Flexible views.
- Advanced Spotify integration.
- Sometimes it crashes.
Write in the end
We conclude this article by comparing these 7 audio mixer software.
|Filmora Video Editor||Audacity||Mixxx||MixPad||Logic Pro X||GarageBand||djay PRO|
|Price||Version Dependent||Free||Free||Version Dependent||$199||Free||$49.99|
|Varied supported operating systems||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Mac||Mac||Windows 10|
|Varied supported formats||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Entails advanced editing features||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Varied Import/Export options||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Fast conversion rate||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
So which one would you choose?
Music Mixer For Mac
In my opinion,
If you just want to mix music, you can choose one of the six audio mixer software you like.
But if you want to add some special sound effects to your music after making a mix, or even make a creative video for your mix, try Filmora Video Editor! It won't let you down.
Related Articles & Tips
Mixing audios have become easier with the advent of technology. Not everyone can afford to hire/set up a sound recording/mixing studio.
With our list of free mixing software you can give that studio quality sound you have been trying to incorporate in your projects right from your PC. Use these free software available for Windows, Linux, Mac OSX.
1. Audacity – A Powerhouse Mixer and Editor
Download Audacity if you want a free mixer for your sound projects
- Live audio recording
- Backwards playing capability with Scrubbing and Seeking option
- Editing options such as cut, copy, paste, mix are present
- Configurable pitch, frequency and volume settings
- Completely free and available for Windows , Mac and as well as Linux
2. Wavepad Audio Recorder: A Mixing Software For Everyone
Check out Wavepad Audio Recorder for a mixing software with lots of special effects
- Noise reduction and click pop removal
- Basic Sound editing functions like cut, copy etc. present
- Batch Processing enables you to transform and edit multiple tracks at a single go
- Audio effects like amplify, normalize, echo, envelope etc. are present
- Cons: Supports only Windows platform and, few features available only on an upgraded version.
3. Wavosaur Free Audio Editor: A Lightweight Yet Power Packed Mixer
Download Wavosaur Free Editor now to record, master and design your creations.
- Handle multiple documents at a single time (Batch Processesing)
- Provides a solid ASIO and VST effect plugin support
- Detailed statistics present to analyze your projects
- Volume envelope automation is present
- Commands can be controlled by an external controller
- Effects such as Fade in, Fade Out, Auto Trim etc. are present
4. Music Editor Free (MEF) – Record, Process and Mix Audio Files
Download Music Editor Free (MEF) to give your files the highest quality of production
- Includes variety of effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction
- In built CD ripping and burning
- ID3 editor and Text to Speech tool present
- Audio effects include reverb, reverse, sample rate conversion etc.
- Supports a vast array of audio formats like vox, gsm, au, ogg, wmv etc.
- Cons: Supports only WAV files
5. Kristal Audio Engine: A Powerful Mixer and Multi-track Recorder
Download Kristal Audio Engine if you want a recorder, mixer and a mastering software all in one.
- 16 audio tracks
- 32 bit floating point audio engine with a 44.1 to 192khz sample rate
- 3 band equalizers, 5 VST effect slots and 4 plugin slots
- Graphic visualization of sound waves
- File formats supported: WAVE, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC.
- Cons: Files can’t be saved in Mp3 format
6. Mp3DirectCut: Edit and Mix with Cue Sheets
Download mp3DirectCut to edit and mix your projects in no time.
- Doesn’t tamper with audio quality when you cut or paste
- MP3 recording with ACM OR LAME encoder
- User-friendly interface for a hassle free experience
- Cue Sheets for managing long files
- 1 tag editor – ID3v2 tag keeping
- Available on both Windows and Linux
Sound Mixer For Mac
7. WaveShop: An Open Source Mixer and Editor for Windows
Use WaveShop if you want a fast, lightweight and bit-perfect software for mixing from your PC.
Free Volume Mixer Software For Mac Windows 7
- It is bit-perfect, which means samples aren’t changed unnecessarily
- 64-bit version can edit files above 2gb
- Effects such as : Fade in, Fade out, amplify, normalize etc. are present
- Most file formats are supported. For example: AAC, FLAC etc.
- Unlimited undo function
- Channels can be inserted, swapped and deleted