How to Mirror Android Screen to Mac
After launching the app, you will see the app icon appearing in the top bar of your Mac and the app will look for your TV on the network. It will show your TV when it has found it. Now, you have two options: Mirror your Mac Screen: Use this option to put the screen of your Mac on TV. Mac install steps. Download the Box Sync Installer DMG file. Open the DMG file when the download is complete. Drag the Box Sync app icon into your Applications folder. Double-click on Box Sync in your Applications folder. Your synced files are stored in a new folder called Box Sync. Download the Resilio Sync desktop app for Linux, Mac, Windows and FreeBSD. Fast, reliable, and easy to use file sync solution, powered by P2P technology. Resilio Connect for Enterprises. High speed, automated file synchronization software. Resilio Connect is a scalable, P2P solution for syncing and transferring enterprise data in real. Mar 18, 2020 3. Commander One. Commander One was developed to allow serious Mac users to easily manage folders and files on their computer, and provide synchronization and backup options for those files. Its primary goal is to allow Mac users to go beyond the capabilities of Finder. Supported devices. MacOS X, Android, iOS. Sync options.Commander One supports file sync between Mac, cloud.
ApowerMirror is probably the most comprehensive mirroring program you’ll ever find on the web. It allows you to cast multiple Android devices to Mac and mirror your content to a bigger screen in real-time. It supports streaming of movies, music, pictures, documents, games or literally everything on your phone. The app also has to capture tools to help you record screen activities or take snaps and a whiteboard marker for doodling or annotating. When you’re busy with your computer, you may turn on the Notification access on the app, so you’ll receive text alerts on your monitor. Here are the steps on how to mirror Android to mac.
Give your co-workers access with the built-in web interface. Use, and reuse, your documents anywhere.Add links to your documents to all apps that take, e.g. Or Apple Mail, or export your documents in their original file formats. With its many extensions DEVONthink easily integrates into your workflow. Workspace for mac. DEVONthink is open.
- First, download and install ApowerMirror on your Mac.
- On your Android, proceed to the Google Play Store and search for ApowerMirror. Install the mobile version of the app.
- Once you’re done installing the app, launch it and connect your phone with a USB cable. Enable USB debugging mode then click on “Start Now” when prompted. You may also connect wirelessly by tapping the M blue button on the mobile app.
- After connecting, you can use your mouse and keyboard to control your phone. You can click on the buttons from the side bar to access the other functions like full screen mode, screen recorder, and whiteboard marker.
Free File Sync App
Another tool compatible with Mac is LetsView. This versatile tool works across all device platforms. What is good about the tool is that it is for free, you do not need to create an account to use it. You can enjoy the tool with unlimited use without any restrictions. You can also maximize other features infused on the tool. You screen capture if you want to capture the specific scene, screen record the screen and annotate to emphasize specific parts while mirroring. To mirror Android to Mac, here is a simple guide you can follow.
- First, download and install the app on your Mac using the download button below. As for your phone, you can visit PlayStore to install it.
- Next, connect your phone and your Mac under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Once the name of your PC appears on your phone, tap it and the mirroring will begin.
Another application you can use to cast your Android device to Mac is AirDroid. Actually, this became popular for its ability to transfer files between devices. But, it’s not the only feature of the app; it includes a mirroring function for your phone screen. This lets you access your Android for free; however, you need to sign in for an account. Like ApowerMirror, it can record your screen from your computer however; it also has a built-in screen recorder from the mobile app. Hence, you may choose if you want to use your PC or do it directly on your phone. This might seem like a good app to use; however, it does not allow you to control your Android using your PC. You’ll need a different app plus a rooted device to enjoy this feature. Anyhow, follow the instructions below to mirror Android to Mac.
- Download AirDroid on your Android device and sign in to an account.
- On your computer, install AirDroid and log in using a similar account on your phone. Connect your devices on the same Wi-Fi network and wait for your computer to recognize your device.
- At this point, go to the main interface of the program and click on your phone under “My devices” and choose “View Only Mode”. Hit “Start Now” to initiate the mirroring process.
Tip: You may also click on “Remote Camera” to access your phone camera from your desktop, AirIME to use your computer keyboard on your phone, and AirMirror to control Android.
File Sync Mirror App Mac Pro
Vysor is an application you can find on your Chrome extension. It enables you to project your mobile devices on your monitor and lets you control it with your mouse and keyboard. With this, you can cast videos, pictures, music, play games, and manage your device on your monitor. Vysor comes in two versions: free and premium. While you may use the free version to send your Android to Mac, you won’t be able to record screen, change the resolution of your mirrored device, and remove ads. These functions are only available when you get the paid version of the app. Nonetheless, you can take screenshots, enable notifications and do some basic work. Refer to the guide below to share Android screen on mac.
- To begin, install Vysor on your Android device and connect it to your PC with a USB cable.
- After that, open your browser and head over to the Chrome Store. Search for Vysor and download it to your computer.
- Navigate to your Chrome applications and click on Vysor. From the new pop-up window, select your phone from the detected devices. If you do not see your phone on the list, simply hit “Find Devices” then choose your Android from the options.
- Finally, hit “Ok” to begin the mirroring process.
Windows File Sync App
Generally, you may choose between these recommendable applications to display Android on Mac. To compare, all the aforementioned apps have capturing tools that allow you to record screen. However, AirDroid only allows you to mirror your phone, meanwhile Vysor and ApowerMirror offer you the capability to control your Android with your mouse and keyboard.