Wd My Passport 2tb Mac Setup Software Download Average ratng: 3,8/5 8101 reviews
Wd My Passport 2tb Setup
- Attach the WD My Passport hard drive to your Mac computer.
- Click the magnifying glass icon (Spotlight) and type Disk Utility. Select the Disk Utility program from the search result list.
- The Mac Disk Utility window appears.
- Make sure that the WD My Passport Ultra is selected on the left-hand side panel.
- Click the Erase tab. Select 'ExFAT' from the drop-down list. (Using this format lets you connect this WD drive to a Windows or Mac computer.)Click Erase.
- The 'Untitled' drive should appear on the desktop. If not, click the Finder icon on the dock, and the Untitled drive will be displayed in the 'Devices' section. Rename it and use it just like you would use a USB stick.
- If you need to use this WD My Passport drive on your Mac computer extensively, follow these steps.
- Go to Disk Utility and click the Erase tab. Choose the 'Mac OS' option from the 'Format' drop-down list. Click the Partition tab and click the + icon to partition the drive. Clicking it multiple times creates many partitions.
- Click on - to delete a partition. Click a partition and type the size of the partition in the 'Size' field to set the partition size manually. Type a partition name that you can understand easily. (For example, type photos for the partition where you want to store photos.)
- Set the format type as 'Mac OS(Journaled)' and then, click Apply Partition. Wait until the partition operation is completed. The partitions now appear on the desktop.
Wd My Passport Mac Setup
Digital photo recovery software for mac. List of all WD firmware and software available for download.
TurboFloor Plan Home & Landscape Deluxe. Free graphics software for mac.
- Sep 30, 2018 Western digital My passport Unboxing,Setup,Speed test DeviceUnbox. Unboxing and Review of WD My Passport 2TB USB 3.0 New Version External Hard Disk. WD My Passport for Mac Review 2TB.
- Here are the Mac WD My passport 2TB software download guidelines. In your web browser’s address bar, type any search engine’s web address such as yahoo.com or google.com and press Enter. Search for the WDC Support page, click on the search result with the domain name support.wdc.com and then click the ‘Downloads’ link at the bottom.