Software >> MT4 Trading Simulator Pro
Practice day trading 24/7 11,000+ Nasdaq, NYSE,and AMEX stocks and the futures markets without risking your shirt. See how paper trading real tick data for every stock over the last 2 years can help identify the best chart patterns and winning strategies. Software Forex Simulator. Forex Simulator Key to Success in Forex. Trading Forex requires practice, but it takes a lot of time. Our Forex trading simulator lets you train much faster, without taking any risk. No more waiting for certain market conditions or price movements. No more having to watch the charts all day long.
MT4 Trading Simulator Pro is no longer on sale! It is not possible to buy it.
Please visit Forex Simulator.
Practice and improve your Forex trading skills with MT4 Trading Simulator Pro!
Although live trading is the best way to learn trading, it can take months or even years. Using this Forex simulator you can do it within hours.
No more waiting for certain market conditions or price movements.
No more having to watch the charts all day long.
With MT4 Trading Simulator Pro you can simply choose any date in the past and replay the market starting from that day.
MT4 Trading Simulator Pro uses the built-in Metatrader 4 Strategy Tester to simulate Forex manual trading in the past. This brings a lot of benefits:
- You can choose any instrument, timeframe and range of time for your simulation
- You can use all standard and most custom MT4 indicators
- You can use MT4 templates
- You can slow down, speed up or pause your simulation at any time
- You have access to balance/equity graph as well as to trade history
- You can save your trading results as HTML report
- Simulation speed adjustment
- Market and pending orders
- Stop Losses and Take Profits
- Visual modification and placing of orders
- Automatic and manual break-even
- Trailing Stops
- Partial order closing
- Pip size adjustment
- Adjustable colors and window position
- Line showing average position price
- Profit/Loss displayed in pips or in money
- OCO pending orders
- Risk-based position sizing
Current version is: 1.35
- Find the correct location of your MQL4 folder by going to File -> Open Data Folder.
- Copy the downloaded MT4 Trading Simulator Pro.ex4 file into MQL4Experts and restart Metatrader.
- Make sure that Allow DLL imports is enabled in Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors.
How to launch it
- Open Metatrader's built-in Strategy Tester (Ctrl+R or View->Strategy Tester).
- Select MT4 Trading Simulator Pro from the list of available Expert Advisors.
- Select any suitable Symbol and Period.
- Select Every tick mode from the Model list. Although other modes will also work, it is recommended to use Every tick mode.
- Enable Use date and Visual mode. Disable Optimization.
Important: if you can not find Visual mode setting, make the Strategy Tester window a bit larger by dragging its top border upwards with your mouse. It is very important to enable visual mode.
- Choose your preferred time range for simulation.
- It is recommended to set the speed slider to the maximum and keep it like that. You will be able to adjust the speed of simulation or pause it at any time using the simulator's speed control.
- You can optionally change program's properties in Expert properties window.
Important: if you bought the full version, you have to enter e-mail address that was used to buy the program as well as your activation code in Expert properties as shown below. It is required to activate the product. Activation requires Internet connection, so please make sure your computer is connected every time you start the simulation.
When e-mail or code is not entered, program will work in demo mode.
- Press Start and start trading!
How to use it
Updates are free. All you have to do is to download and install a new version. Your activation code will still work with new versions.
Current version is: 1.35
It is a lifetime license for one person.
MT4 Trading Simulator Pro is bound to your Metatrader's account number. One license allows to activate the program on 10 different MT4 accounts. These accounts can be both demo and real. The number of computers does not matter at all, so you can use the software on many machines.
If you ever exceed your activations limit, you can always clear your activations or contact us.
Full text: End-User License Agreement
- Windows OS (may not work on Mac)
- Installed Metatrader 4
- Internet connection
If you are not satisfied with our simulator, you can request a refund within 14 days from purchase. After 14 days, refunds are possible only if you face insolvable technical problems with the software.
MT4 Trading Simulator Pro is no longer on sale. It is not possible to buy it.
This download will work only if you have already purchased the license and you already have the activation code.
Since MT4 Trading Simulator Pro works as an Expert Advisor (EA), it uses the same historical data as any other EA in Metatrader. It does not download or provide any own data. It means that the length of the simulation is limited by the amount of data stored in your MT4. Therefore, always make sure that you have enough historical data before starting the simulation.
It is a good thing to work on a separate demo account so as not to destroy or mix historical data on your live trading account. It is especially important when dealing with any third party data.
Below we present main ways of obtaining historical data:
- First of all check how much data can be downloaded from your own broker. You can do it by scrolling your charts to the beginning. This method is described in tips & tricks.
- If your account is a Metaquotes account, you can use the Download button in Tools -> History Center as described in tips & tricks. Please note that using this button with a non-Metaquotes account can lead to mixing the data and having very bad results.
If this is not enough, you can try importing data from third parties. However, you will have to do it on your own, since Soft4FX does not provide any guidelines. We can only show you a few links:
- Tickstory offers both free and paid version of software that helps you download tick data from Dukascopy, which is considered to be one of the best free data feeds. It also helps you export the data to Metatrader.
- StrategyQuant Tick Data Downloader is also meant for downloading tick data from Dukascopy.
- FXDD offers lots of free 1-minute data. However, you will need to create data for all higher timeframes yourself basing on M1 data. This can be done with the standard Metatrader's Period Converter script or other similar tools.
- Birt's Tick Data Suite allows you to use tick data and variable spread in your MT4 backtesting to obtain better accuracy and 99% modeling quality. It is not a source of historical data, but it can be used along with any other tick data source to conduct tick-by-tick backtesting and simulation.
Bitcoin Flip Trading Simulator is a simulator of investing in virtual currencies, which offers a realistic experience, so that although it is a game, we can use it to ‘practice’ before jumping head first to invest real money.
Separated in several tabs we will have the values in constant flow of several virtual currencies, among which of course we will find the Bitcoin, but also the Ethereum or the Litecoin. Our goal will be to try to get as much money as possible, for which we will have to try to invest in different currencies when they are very low … to sell when they are very high.
Within the tab of each of the currencies we can choose to close sales automatically when a specific benefit is reached. This option is very useful when we are not in a hurry, since we will not have to make the investment and wait. Of course, we hope a lot …
Bitcoin Flip Trading Simulator is a simulator (a game, let’s go) thanks to which we can experience a similar sensation to investing in Bitcoin and other cyber-currencies. style, but without the possibility of losing money at any time.
More from Us: Bloody West: Infamous Legends For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Business App Bitcoin Flip Trading simulator on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Trading Simulator For Mac
Bitcoin Flip Trading simulator on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Bitcoin Flip Trading simulator” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Bitcoin Flip Trading simulator icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Bitcoin Flip Trading simulator APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Bitcoin Flip Trading simulator for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Bitcoin Flip Trading simulator For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
Trading Simulator Software For Mac Free
You may also be interested in: Light ! For PC (Windows & MAC).
Antivirus for mac free. Apr 12, 2020 Avast Security for Mac Avast Security for Mac is one of the most popular security suites available, and it’s easy to see why. It’s effective and free for noncommercial use, providing on-demand. May 22, 2020 Top free Mac Antivirus Software mentioned Avast Security for Mac Sophos Home Avira Free Antivirus for Mac AVG Antivirus FREE Malwarebytes for Mac (Free.
Bitcoin Flip Trading simulator for Android:
Mac Simulator Online
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.