Know Your Star Chart App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC. Star Chart is now FREE!. The top educational & augmented reality astronomy app – download and find out why over 20 million people use Star Chart! You can now have a virtual star chart in your pocket. Oct 03, 2019 Star Chart displays only the sky objects that you are interested in. Allows you to view the sky underneath the horizon. So now you can see where the sun is, even at night! - Manually set your. Apr 29, 2016 Star Chart lets you explore the solar system and night sky in a beautiful and accurate real-time simulation. Delight in exploring the solar system, from the Sun to the smallest moons of Saturn and out to the coldest, darkest, farthest reaches of Pluto. Gaze down and marvel at our solar system from above. Look up in wonder at the rings of Saturn. Jan 01, 2013 The software also has sky map, based on SAO catalogue or Yale Bright Star catalogue which contain millions of stars, planets, asteroids, comets, Messier objects and NGC objects. Winstars The software contains a database of over 2 millions stars and a catalogue of 10 thousands nebulae, star clusters and galaxies, with details information about. A guide to using the augmented reality Star Chart astronomy app.
Star Chart PC: The magical augmented reality star gazing and astronomy app.
Star Chart is an Android application and is officially available for Android devices only, and that too for Android devices.
It is not a cross functional application, which can run on any system apart from Android.
But did we say that it is quite possible to have it up and running like charm on your Windows PC? Yes, it is very much possible to run Star Chart on Windows based PC.
- How To Get Star Chart on PC And MAC?
How It Is Different – The Features
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android deviceº at the sky and Star Chart will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart calculates – in real time - the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart will tell you all this and more.
Star Chart's features include:
- Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at*.
- Alternatively, look around the sky using finger gestures – perfect for armchair astronomers!
- Voice Control: Explore the solar system with commands like: 'Fly me to the Moon' / 'Go to Saturn' / 'Tour Mars' / 'Look at Andromeda' / 'Where is the Cigar Galaxy?'[English only]
- Supports dynamic device orientation viewing. Allows you to view the night sky whilst holding your Android device at any angle.
- Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres - a total of over 120,000 stars!
- Fly to and explore all the planets of the solar system, their moons and the sun all rendered in beautiful 3D with state of the art visual effects.
- Displays all 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
- Includes entire Messier catalogue of exotic deep sky objects.
- Using the powerful Time Shift feature allows you to shift up to 10,000 years forward or backward in time.
- Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
- Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
- Fully configurable. Star Chart displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
- Allows you to view the sky underneath the horizon. So now you can see where the sun is, even at night!
- Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
- Full search feature
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
Star Chart is published by Escape Velocity Ltd and developed by Escapist Games Ltd. We update Star Chart regularly, so please send us your feedback and feature requests to [email protected]
And thanks for all your feedback so far!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starchart
Follow Star Chart on Twitter: StarChartApp
º Augmented Reality (AR) mode only available if your device supports it, as this feature requires a built-in compass. Manual scrolling is supported on all other devices.
* Star Chart does not require internet access for normal usage. Internet access is only required initially to verify the license and subsequently when accessing the support page and external links.
Star Chart App For Android
How To Get Star Chart on PC And MAC?
As Star Chart is available for Android devices, there’s not straight forward way to get it running on PC or Mac.
For having this app on your system, you need to use emulators which bridges the gap between Android environment and PC or Mac System. Think of emulators as virtual environment setup on your PC running on Windows and Mac, which emulates the Android OS. It is safe and fully trusted method of running Android environment in cross operating system like Windows and Mac.
What is Android Emulator?
An emulator is a software solution that can be used to mirror the android applications on your computers and MAC devices. These emulators can be downloaded from any browser and prove to be useful for running different android applications on your PC.
So, for running Star Chart on your Windows or Mac based system, you can either use BlueStacks or Nox App Player which both are the known and fully trusted Android Emulators readily available.
Running Star Chart Using BlueStacks
- Once you download Bluestaks (download link listed above), install the same onto your system.
- Download the Star Chart APK file (Android executable file) of Star Chart (download link given below).
- Double click on APK file, which will get open in Bluestacks.
- Confirmation pop-up will be shown. All you need is to allow the installation by confirming.
- Post installation, Star Chart will be available on Bluestacks Homescreen. Double click on that and enjoy the live streaming for free!
Varies with device . Escapist Games Limited
October 03, 2019 . 10 M+
Running Star Chart Using Nox App Player
- If you choose to use Nox App Player (download link listed above), install the same onto your system.
- Download the APK file (Android executable file) of Star Chart (download link given below)
- Open the Nox App Player and click on “Add an APK” located at the top right corner bar.
- Click on “I know” when promoted for validating the install.
- Post installation, Star Chart will be available on Nox App Player Homescreen. Double click on that and enjoy the live streaming for free!
Benefits of having the Star Chart for your PC:
- The size of the Star Chart APK file is less which means that you do not have to uninstall other apps before installing it.
- The simple and user-friendly interface of Star Chart enables everyone to operate and handle it easily.
- Big Screen Play mobile games on a big screen to get a better performance
- Extremely Smooth Provides you an extremely smooth gameplay experience by the powerful engine
- Keyboard Control Get the real PC like gaming experience by setting the controls on keyboard, mouse, or gamepad
- Multi-Instance Run multiple instances at the same time to play more games
Downloading Star Chart on Andriod Devices
Star Chart is available for Android Devices in official way. However, it is not readily available on Google Play Store to download and install.
Now that doesn’t mean it is not a trusted app! Millions of users are using Star Chart now, fulfilling their audiovisual streaming needs.
- Your Android device must be running on Android 4.1 and up version
- Your device must have 1GB of minimum RAM
- Your device must have 150MB free space for Installation
- Apps from unknown sources must be enabled from settings, to allow installing Star Chart
Once all the requirements are fulfilled as listed above, go ahead and download the APK (download from below), and tap on APK to install.
BrowserCam introduces Star Chart for PC (computer) download for free. Learn to download and then Install Star Chart on PC (Windows) which is actually created by Escapist Games Limited. containing wonderful features. You possibly will find few worthwhile steps below that you have to keep in mind before you start to download Star Chart PC.
Out of countless paid and free Android emulators readily available for PC, it is just not an simple task as you feel to come up with the most suitable Android emulator which functions well in your PC. To help you out we are going to strongly recommend either Andy or Bluestacks, both of these are compatible with windows and MAC OS. It may be a great idea to be aware in advance if your PC possesses the minimum OS requirements to install Andy android emulator or BlueStacks emulators plus look into the recognized issues referenced in the official websites. And finally, you’ll want to install the emulator which will take couple of minutes only. Simply click 'Download Star Chart APK' option to get started downloading the apk file on your PC.
How to Install Star Chart for PC:
1. Very first, it is important to free download either Andy or BlueStacks on your PC using the free download button introduced in the very beginning on this web page.
2. After the download process ends open the installer to start the installation process. Best free dmx software mac.
3. Browse through the first couple of steps and click on 'Next' to begin the next step in the installation
4. Once you see 'Install' on the monitor screen, please click on it to begin the last install process and then click 'Finish' soon after it is ended.
5. Using your windows start menu or maybe desktop shortcut open BlueStacks app.
6. For you to install Star Chart for pc, you will have to give BlueStacks App Player with a Google account.
7. Congrats! Now you may install Star Chart for PC using BlueStacks emulator either by locating Star Chart app in google playstore page or making use of apk file.It is advisable to install Star Chart for PC by going to the google playstore page after you have successfully installed BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
Best Free Mac Apps
As you install the Android emulator, it’s also possible to utilize the APK file in order to install Star Chart for PC either by simply clicking on apk or by opening it via BlueStacks program since few of your chosen Android games or apps might not be accessible in google playstore as they do not abide by Policies. If you’d like to utilize Andy Android emulator instead of just BlueStacks or if you are going to download free Star Chart for MAC, you might still follow the exact same process.