- Policy Maker 4 Software Machine
- Policy Maker 4 Software Mac Free
- Policy Maker 4 Software Mac Pro
- Free Pdf Maker Mac
- Policy Maker 4 Software Mac Download
Identity Management and Access Control, Vulnerability Management, Compliance Reporting
|Headquarters||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Matt Dircks, CEO|
Janine Seebeck, Chief Financial Officer
Chris Jones, Chief Revenue Officer
Morey Haber, Chief Technology Officer
Dan Derosa, Chief Product Officer
Dave Giles, Chief Customer Success Officer
Liz Shulof, Chief Marketing Officer
|Products||Privileged and Identity Management|
Secure Remote Access
Feb 01, 2016 Our software library provides a free download of PolicyMaker 4.0.331.4. The program lies within Education Tools, more precisely Science Tools. You can run this free PC program on Windows XP/7/8/10 32-bit. The following versions: 4.0 and 2.5 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program.
BeyondTrust (formerly Symark) is an American company that develops, markets, and supports a family of privileged identity management (PAM), privileged remote access, and vulnerability management products for UNIX, Linux, Windows and Mac OS operating systems.
BeyondTrust was founded in 2006 and provided Least Privilege Management software for the Microsoft Windows OS, before UNIX vendor Symark acquired BeyondTrust in 2009. In 2018, the company was acquired by Bomgar, a developer of remote support and PAM software. In both cases, BeyondTrust was adopted as the new company name.
Policy Maker 4 Software Machine
Best torrent software for mac 2015. Symark was founded in 1985 as a VAX/VMS utility software company in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley. Its name is derived from the initials of its founders, Bob Sommers and Doug Yarrow. Symark was also a client-server computing vendor, before later acquiring a license for the UNIX security product UPM (now owned by Quest Software) and rebranding their version PowerBroker. Symark relocated to Westlake Village, California, then again to Agoura Hills.
The company was focused on identity, access, and password management for privileged users on UNIX systems. From 2003—2008 the company expanded in Spain, Portugal, Japan and Latin America. During the same time period they also grew almost 300 percent and were one of the fastest growing private companies in the Los Angeles area.
The original BeyondTrust
In 2003, AutoProf introduced the AutoProf Policy maker, which was the first commercial product to build upon Microsoft's built-in Group Policy Objects to make common tasks like mapping network drives or sharing printer connections easier. In 2005, AutoProf grew 90% in revenue over the previous year and changed the company name to DesktopStandard. Four million desktops were under management of DesktopStandard's software across 3,500 customers. Between 2003—2005, DesktopStandard added six products to their portfolio for RBAC, password management, and identity access management on Windows. In 2006, Microsoft acquired most of DesktopStandard's products, and DesktopStandard's CEO formed a new company (BeyondTrust) around the remaining Policy Maker Application Security product.
2009: Symark acquired the Windows-based business of BeyondTrust in 2009 for approximately $20 million and they adopted BeyondTrust as the new company name.
2011: BeyondTrust acquired software from Likewise Software. The acquisition expanded its portfolio of 'inside perimeter' security capabilities for Windows and Unix-based systems to include authentication and auditing management for cross-platform and cloud environments.
May 2012: BeyondTrust Acquired Vulnerability Management Pioneer eEye Digital Security.
December 2012: BeyondTrust Acquired Blackbird Group.
September 2014: Veritas Capital acquires BeyondTrust for $310 million.
October 2018: Bomgar acquires BeyondTrust from Veritas.
|Developer(s)||BeyondTrust Software, Inc.|
|Operating system||Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Linux, OS X, Windows, Windows Mobile|
Bomgar was a remote support provider that allows support technicians to remotely connect to end-user systems through firewalls from their computer or mobile device. Using the Bomgar Representative Console, technology support professionals can access and control systems and devices remotely, including personal computers, smartphones, tablets, servers, switches, point-of-sale systems and others.
The company originated when Joel Bomgar developed his own remote support solutions to cut back on wasted hours he spent travelling while working as a support professional for a local company. In June 2003, he set up a one-page, static website selling his own, home-grown remote access solution, calling it ExpertVNC. Soon thereafter, his two college friends, Nathan McNeill and Patrick Norman, joined Bomgar as co-founders.
In May 2004, ExpertVNC changed its name to NetworkStreaming. In the next month it changed its cloud-based product to an appliance model, differentiating itself from other similar remote support solutions.
In February 2007, NetworkStreaming underwent a significant brand change, and the company name was changed to Bomgar along with the founder's surname – as a simplification of this maiden name Bomgaars.
Bomgar's first Private Equity investors, TA Accociates, placed a majority investment in Bomgar in May 2014.
In April 2018, Francisco Partners announced that it acquired Bomgar from Thoma Bravo, which owned Bomgar since June 2016. Financial details of this deal were not disclosed.
Policy Maker 4 Software Mac Free
Bomgar now operates under the name BeyondTrust.
- ^By Steve Ragan, The Tech Herald. 'Symark and BeyondTrust – best acquisition ever. September 14, 2009.'
- ^By Doug Barney, Redmond Magazine. 'Desktop Standard Bought by Microsoft -- Mostly. ' October 3, 2006. Retrieved on August 28, 2009.
- ^By Andrew Ross, InformationAge. 'Bomgar completes acquisition of BeyondTrust. ' October 4, 2018.
- ^By Sean Michael Kerner, eWeek. 'Bomgar to Be Renamed BeyondTrust After Acquisition of PAM Vendor. ' September 13, 2018.
- ^By Tim Wilson, Dark Reading. 'Symark Buys BeyondTrust, Takes BeyondTrust Name. ' September 14, 2009.
- ^'PassGo Will Bring Quest Greater Multiplatform Capabilities'. www.gartner.com. Retrieved 2017-12-19.
- ^Jeff, Parker. 'BeyondTrust PowerBroker Active Directory Tools for PCI/SOX/HIPAA Compliance'. ITTSystems.com.
- ^By Alex Woodie, The Linux Beacon. 'Symark Tackles Tough Access Control ProblemsArchived January 9, 2009, at the Wayback Machine. ' April 2, 2008.
- ^'Unix Privileged Identity & Access Management'. 2016.
- ^Tulloch, Mitch. 'Windows Server Hacks: AutoProf Policy Maker'. WindowsDevCenter. O'Reilly. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- ^Press Release. 'AutoProf Announces Record Year Revenue Growth. ' January 12, 2005. Retrieved on August 28, 2009
- ^Press Release. 'Article: AutoProf Announces Name Change and Releases Group Policy Security Product; DesktopStandard Corporation Provides Application-Level Security Product to Satisfy Regulatory Compliance Needs[dead link]. ' January 26, 2005. Retrieved on August 28, 2009.
- ^Montalbano, Elizabeth (2006-10-02). 'Microsoft buys DesktopStandard'. InfoWorld. Retrieved 2019-08-17.
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 2011-06-07. Retrieved 2010-01-07.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^By Jackie Noblett, Mass High Tech. 'BeyondTrust acquired by SymarkArchived 2009-09-22 at the Wayback Machine. September 14, 2009
- ^'BeyondTrust Acquires BlackBird Group, Improves Enterprise Security'.
- ^'Veritas Capital snaps up security firm BeyondTrust for $310 million'.
- ^'Veritas to sell BeyondTrust to Bomgar'. 2018-09-13.
- ^'FAQs'. Bomgar. Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- ^'Bomgar Unveils FIPS-Compliant Remote Access Helpdesk Tool'. darkReading. June 21, 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- ^Ohlhotst, Frank (January 13, 2009). 'Bomgar Offer an Appliance for All Remote Support Needs'. ChannelInsider. Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- ^'BeyondTrust'. Privco. Retrieved March 25, 2019.
- ^McNamara, Paul. 'Company's new name has familiar ring'. Network World. Retrieved 2017-04-04.
- ^'News TA'. TA Associates. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- ^'Francisco Partners Acquires Bomgar BOMGAR'. www.bomgar.com. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- ^'Thoma Bravo Acquires Bomgar, Strengthens Security Software Portfolio BOMGAR'. www.bomgar.com. Retrieved 2018-04-17.
- ^'Bomgar Is Now BeyondTrust'. Archived from the original on 2019-10-03. Retrieved 2019-10-03.
- ^Kerner, Sean (2018-09-13). 'Bomgar to Be Renamed BeyondTrust After Acquisition of PAM Vendor'. eWeek.
Policy Maker 4 Software Mac Pro