Using state-of-the-art encryption technology, LaCie Private-Public is a standalone application. Sitting on your LaCie USB Key or any other mobile device, it does not need to be installed on a computer to run. When on the move, simply plug in your. ..
Find out why you need a Mac for iOS development and the minimum Mac you need for programming your next app. Wondering if the MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or even Mac mini are good enough for. Sep 23, 2019 The truth was that I was completely satisfied with my 13-inch MacBook Air. For 4 years and I was very used to it and could not work with other computers. A little later I bought a Mac mini for home, but I include it at most once a week. All development occurs on the MacBook Air. Mac air for software development.
- LaCie AG
- Freeware (Free)
- Windows 2K, XP, Vista, 7, 7x64
With this software working for you, there is no longer any need to configure complicated and confusing incremental - The d-de?1-Clickd-deOao Backup Solution- No need to configure confusing functions- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS- HDD detection with automatic messagesWith this software working for you, there is no longer any need to configure complicated and confusing incremental, scheduling, or password securing functions. The user launches the backup from their desktop and can modify default sources, targets and folders.
- LaCie 1-Click Backup1.7.2893 Win.zip
- LaCie SA
- Freeware (Free)
- 27.28 Mb
- Win All
Smart and powerful disaster recovery and system backupsoftware. Wizards provide simple instructions to backup entire systems or just a few files.
- Migo Software
- Demo ($49.99)
- 32 Mb
- WinXP, Windows2000, Windows Vista, Windows
Fruto de muchos a?os de especializacion, GEROSALUS es el Software mas avanzado para la Gestion Integral de Residencias y Centros de Dia. La Gestion Integral incluye todas las areas: Residentes, Gestion Asistencial,Personal, Facturacion, etc.
- QSOFT T.I.
- Demo ($1200.00)
- 38.96 Mb
Protect your office documents, personal photos, passwords, and other files with the ultimate automatic backup software. Following the easy set up, you will never have to worry about losing important data. When files are lost or changed, restore a previous version without wasting time.
- Genie Soft
- Shareware ($)
- 31.15 Mb
- WinXP, Win Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
TSR Backupsoftware is a fast file backup/mirroring software for windows. TSR Backup software is a fast file backup/mirroring software. How to backup? - use TSR Backup.
- TSR Soft
- Shareware ($29.00)
- 296 Kb
- WinXP, Win Vista, Window2008, Win All, Windows 7, Windows XP X64,Windows Vista, Windows 7 x64
Fix all of the IE errors and problems IE Happy Uninstall(IEU) is a powerful management & maintenance tools for Microsoft Internet Explorer. With IEU, you can backup your PC's IE and restore IE from this backup.
- Superfox Studio
- Shareware ($29.95)
- 34.86 Mb
- WinXP, Win Vista, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Smart Backup can help you to backup your important data to Disk, FTP and Email automatically. Main functions: 1. Backup your important data to USB flash disk and movable hard disk on schedule.
- Smart Backup Inc.
- Shareware ($59.95)
- 1.13 Mb
- WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista, Win98, WinME, Win95
The official and original Integral language compiler and tools.
- Integral ProgrammingLanguage Tools
- Dustin Juliano
- Freeware (Free)
Timely Backup is easy-to-use backupsoftware with nice user interface. Timely Backup helps you to backup your data, projects, important files and so on. It has several backup modes. Files to backup can be selected with customizable filters.
- AlphaCom Software
- Shareware ($29.95)
- 1.38 Mb
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003
This software utility can plot regular or parametric functions, in Cartesian or polar coordinate systems, and is capable to evaluate the roots, minimum and maximum points as well as the first derivative and the integral value of regular functions.
- Microsys Com Ltd.
- Shareware ($15.00)
- 1.18 Mb
- Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Math calculator, also derivative calculator, integral calculator, calculus calculator, expression calculator, equation solver, can be used to calculate expression, derivative, root, extremum, integral.
- Shareware ($20.00)
- 1.22 Mb
- Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Lacie Backup Assistant Software
Jun 23, 2020 Intego Backup Assistant 2 is a comprehensive backup solution for Mac OS X, protecting you from data loss by making copies of your documents and applications onto external media. Intego Intego Backup Assistant can only make backups to Lacie hard disks and network storage devices.
Related:Lacie Integral Backup Software - Lacie Backup Software Os X - Lacie Backup Software - Backup Software Freeware Lacie - Lacie Backup Software Mac
You can use Time Machine, the built-in backup feature of your Mac, to automatically back up all of your files, including apps, music, photos, email, documents, and system files. When you have a backup, you can restore files from your backup if the original files are ever deleted from your Mac, or the hard disk (or SSD) in your Mac is erased or replaced.
Create a Time Machine backup
To create backups with Time Machine, all you need is an external storage device. After you connect the device and select it as your backup disk, Time Machine automatically makes hourly backups for the past 24 hours, daily backups for the past month, and weekly backups for all previous months. The oldest backups are deleted when your backup disk is full.
Connect an external storage device
Connect one of the following external storage devices, sold separately. Learn more about backup disks that you can use with Time Machine.
Lacie Backup Software
- External drive connected to your Mac, such as a USB, Thunderbolt, or FireWire drive
- External drive connected to an AirPort Extreme Base Station (802.11ac model) or AirPort Time Capsule
- AirPort Time Capsule
- Mac shared as a Time Machine backup destination
- Network-attached storage (NAS) device that supports Time Machine over SMB
Select your storage device as the backup disk
When you connect an external drive directly to your Mac, you might be asked if you want to use the drive to back up with Time Machine. Select Encrypt Backup Disk (recommended), then click Use as Backup Disk.
An encrypted backup is accessible only to users with the password. Learn more about keeping your backup disk secure.
If Time Machine doesn't ask to use your drive, follow these steps to add it manually:
- Open Time Machine preferences from the Time Machine menu in the menu bar. Or choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click Time Machine.
- Click Select Backup Disk (or Select Disk, or Add or Remove Backup Disk):
- Select your external drive from the list of available disks. Then select ”Encrypt backups” (recommended) and click Use Disk:
If the disk you selected isn't formatted as required by Time Machine, you're prompted to erase the disk first. Click Erase to proceed. This erases all information on the backup disk.
Enjoy the convenience of automatic backups
After you select a backup disk, Time Machine immediately begins making periodic backups—automatically and without further action by you. The first backup may take a long time, depending on how many files you have, but you can continue using your Mac while a backup is underway. Time Machine backs up only the files that changed since the previous backup, so future backups will be faster.
To start a backup manually, choose Back Up Now from the Time Machine menu in the menu bar. Use the same menu to check the status of a backup or skip a backup in progress.
- If you back up to multiple disks, you can switch disks before entering Time Machine. Press and hold the Option key, then choose Browse Other Backup Disks from the Time Machine menu.
- To exclude items from your backup, open Time Machine preferences, click Options, then click the Add (+) button to add an item to be excluded. To stop excluding an item, such as an external hard drive, select the item and click the Remove (–) button.
- If using Time Machine to back up to a network disk, you can verify those backups to make sure they're in good condition. Press and hold Option, then choose Verify Backups from the Time Machine menu.
- In OS X Lion v10.7.3 or later, you can start up from your Time Machine disk, if necessary. Press and hold Option as your Mac starts up. When you see the Startup Manager screen, choose “EFI Boot” as the startup disk.