Audio plugins for all operating systems (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS and Android), tagged as Guitar Amp. The results are sorted by date added (newest first).
- Guitar Amplifier App
- Guitar Amp Apps For Mac Download
- App Store
- Guitar Amp Apps For Mac Free
- Guitar Amp Apps For Pc
- Guitar Amp Apps For Mac 10
You can now play Tonebridge Guitar Effects for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Play your favorite songs in their original sound using your phone or tablet! It's a whole new experience in learning songs.
IT’S LIKE MAGIC
Tonebridge gives you the sound of the original song out of the box. Plug in your guitar* into your phone or tablet and start playing. It’s that simple!
9000+ SONG PRESETS FOR 1000+ ARTISTS
A huge collection of song presets allows you to choose effects from light acoustic sounds of 'Come As You Are' to crushing heavy roars of 'Master Of Puppets'.
WORKS ON EVERY GUITAR
We created presets that sound great on every guitar. Even if you want to play heavy metal on an old Fender, the sound will still be familiar.
• 9000+ presets for popular songs of different genres
• 7500+ demo samples for effect preview
• Collections of presets handpicked by Ultimate Guitar editors
• Intelligent feedback and noise reduction system for clear sound
• Low latency for real-time playing*
• Information about pickup settings
• Preset requests to get a preset that is not already in the app
• Pedalboards to quickly switch between presets
• Ampkit Link
• iRig 2
Note on USB devices: Tonebridge doesn't support USB connection devices like Behringer UCG102, Guitar Link, iRig UA, HD, HD 2 or iRig Pro. These devices use USB for connection, and Tonebridge currently supports only adaptors that use a headphone port for connection. Sorry for that, we're working hard to make USB connection possible. Stay tuned!
Follow @tonebridgeapp on Twitter to read the latest news and secret tricks in Tonebridge.
There are lots of music mixing software tools available in the market.It is also necessary to look at the features they come loaded with. In fact, these tools help in improving the quality of an audio through inclusion of enhance effects. What is the best free dj software for mac. Premium tools are not available for free.
Have a suggestion or comment? Shoot us an email at [email protected]
Rock'n'roll for everyone!
This app has been Superpowered.
* – due to Android latency issues, some devices may not fully support guitar connection in Tonebridge. If you hear latency or experience other problems with the sound, please contact us at [email protected]
How to download and run Tonebridge Guitar Effects on your PC and Mac
Tonebridge Guitar Effects For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Tonebridge Guitar Effects For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Tonebridge Guitar Effects For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Tonebridge Guitar Effects:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Tonebridge Guitar Effects (Play Store)
More From Us: Receipt Hog – Receipts to Cash For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Tonebridge Guitar Effects For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Tonebridge Guitar Effects’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
See App in Play Store
Also Read: Nostalgia.NES Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.
Guitars are musical instruments that can yield beautiful melodies that can be soothing to the ears. They can calm a person’s shaky nerves and provide comfort for someone who is going through a rough time. With a simple strum of the strings, it also tugs an individual’s heartstrings and stir emotions.
However, the sound a guitar produces isn’t solely made for calm and soothing songs. It can also play heavy, loud and distorted sounds to inspire emotions from the other side of the spectrum. There are a lot of computer programs for guitars like a Guitar Chord Software. Today, we’ll talk about guitar effects software and some of its features.
Guitar Rig 5 Player
Studio Devil British Valve Custom
Guitar Amplifier App
Guitar FX 3.0
Guitar FX Box for Windows
Features of a Guitar Effects Software
Guitar effects are used to give the instrument a unique sound. They’re basically like Sound Effects Software that are dedicated for guitars. They could give off a distorted, metallic, or electric sound.
A software is usually used to add these effects on studio recordings, but on live concerts, effects pedals are mainly used. Today, we’ll be talking about the software itself and some of its features.
- Pre-Designed Tones
The software is integrated with pre-designed tones that the user can utilize. The tones come from popular studios and expertly recorded sounds from around the globe.
Adjusting the volume to your liking is quite a tricky thing. The software lets you tweak it until it finally fits your taste.
- Multiple Presets and Amp Models
You’ll be making music, so that’s why you need all the sounds you can get. With the software, you get multiple amp models and presets to use.
- Sounds from Different Genres
It’s nice to have multiple sounds to use. Sounds from a variety of genres that you mix, add and use to enhance the music your guitar sings.
- Clean Audio
The audio quality is the most important factor to remember. It has to be clear and pristine and the software does just that by cleaning up any audio discrepancies.
Guitarix for Linux
AndRig for Android
AmpKit for Mac
Brainworx bx rockrack V3 – Most Popular Software
Guitar Amp Apps For Mac Download
Benefits of Guitar Effects Software
In a musician’s perspective, a guitar effects computer program has a ton of advantages. This is because they get to see the beauty of the different sounds it has to offer. They see the beauty of how it would give their music this unique flavor. A flavor that would be known to be theirs and would later become their trademark.
Here are some of the benefits of this type of software:
Guitar Amp Apps For Mac Free
- It makes adding the necessary effects simple and easy. It minimizes the time spent on the process, giving more time to review the whole song and improve on it.
- Musicians no longer have to look far for the specific beat, sound, noise, etc., they’re looking for. With the many choices the software has, it’s quite possible what they’re looking for is already there.
- The software lets musicians mix guitar effects, ultimately turning the final song into an amazing mix of melodies, sounds, harmonies, etc.
- Experimenting with the sounds won’t be difficult anymore because the software lets users explore the variety of tones and melodies, to their heart’s content.
Guitar Amp Apps For Pc
Although it is quite different from a Guitar Recording Software, it could be used alongside it, as a way to compliment the final product. A guitar effects software is definitely a tool that every musician needs. It’s a tool that would transform their music into an extraordinary symphony of sounds.