- Convert Flac To Mp4 Mac
- Mac Convert Flac To Mp3
- Convert Flac To Mp3 Mac Os
- Convert Flac To Mp3 Freeware
by Christine Smith • 2020-07-09 18:30:12 • Proven solutions
To convert FLAC to WAV on Mac, all you need to do is to drag-n-drop your FLAC audio files into the software, select WAV as the output format, and start the process of conversion. Good Features.
FLAC, short for Free Lossless Audio Codec, not only offers the same quality as the original audio file but takes up much less space on your hard drive. However, its limited compatibility often pushes people to convert FLAC to MP3 or other more widely-used audio formats. Such inconveniences seem to be exaggerated for Mac users as Apple devices can't recognize nor play it. To help you out, we collect 6 FLAC converters for you to convert FLAC to Mac supported formats without any hassle.
Part 1. Recommend FLAC Converter to Convert FLAC Video on Mac/Windows
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the left-hand side of the program next to the words 'Output Format' to view the list of available audio file formats. To convert your FLAC files to MP3 files, simply select the option from this list that says, 'MP3.' All conversions performed will now be to the MP3 audio file format.
- Best VLC Alternative to Convert FLAC to MP3 UniConverter can perform amazing tasks beyond simple audio conversions. It can easily play FLAC audio files in its in-built Media Player, enhance the audio file and then convert it into MP3 file format with ease.
If you want to convert your FLAC audio file with great and high-quality results, then Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) is the best FLAC converter for Mac and Windows. It stands out among other video converter programs with 30X times faster speed without quality loss. If you often visit video-hosting sites like YouTube, you'll love their one-click download, which allows you to download videos directly for offline playback.
Convert Flac To Mp4 Mac
Wondershare UniConverter - Best FLAC to MP3 Converter
- Convert FLAC to MP3 and other 1000+ audio formats like M4A/WAV/M4B/AAC with simple steps on Mac.
- Compress FLAC files to a smaller size without losing any quality.
- Download YouTube videos and playlists to MP3 and other audio formats by pasting URL.
- Edit FLAC audio files before converting with trimming and adjusting volume.
- Transfer audio and video files from Mac to iPhone/Android devices easily via a USB cable.
- Convert FLAC audio files in batch with super fast speed.
- Versatile toolbox combines fix video metadata, GIF maker, cast video to TV, CD burner, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista.
How to Convert FLAC to MP3/AIFF with Wondershare FLAC Converter
The following guide will show you how to convert FLAC files on Mac within 3 simple steps.
Step 1 Add FLAC Audio to Convert
Launch Wondershare FLAC Converter on your Mac, then click the Add Files button on the upper left to add FLAC video that you want to convert to MP3. Or you can also directly drag and drop your desired FLAC audio to the FLAC to MP3 converter.
Step 2 Choose MP3/AIFF as Output Format
Mac Convert Flac To Mp3
Click on the down arrow button on the Target tab and choose MP3 or other audio formats as you like under the Audio tab. The output audio quality can also be chosen here. If you want to batch convert all FLAC files to the same audio format, then you can click on the Convert all tasks to option on the right-top corner to choose your audio format and quality.
Step 3 Start Converting FLAC to Other Formats
Now click on the Convert All button to start converting FLAC to MP3, AIFF, or any format you want on your Mac system, the converting process will be finished within a few seconds, and you can switch to the Converted tab to locate the converted .flac files on your Mac.
If you want to know how to play FLAC files directly, here are Top 30 Flac Player for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android >> you cannot miss.
Part 2. 5 Common Free FLAC Converters for Mac
Key Features: Using AppleScript, this MP3 audio converter converts PC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, and WAV files to MP3, which is one of the most popular and compatible audio formats available.
- It's free
- Easy to use
- Supports drag and drop
- It can only convert to MP3, which excludes many other, better, Apple compatible formats with better quality
- You can't convert large batches of FLAC files at once
2. Switch Audio File Converter Software
Key Features: Switch is a free audio converter program that converts multiple audio formats, including FLAC to MP3. Its paid version offers more versatility, but the free one is limited to converting only to MP3.
- It is totally free to use
- Various formats can be converted
- Easy to use
- The free version only converts to MP3, limiting your options
- Additional features are only free to try out
- It installs additional software behind your back
3. X Lossless Decoder
Key Features: This music converter can decode, convert, or play various 'lossless' audio formats on Mac OS, and help to convert FLAC to MP3 and other more compatible audio formats.
Hp webcam software for mac laptop. It proffers a variety of features & built-in tools and apps that lets you capture and record.Q2. Do Windows 10 Offer Its Webcam Solution?Windows 10 comes with a built-in camera app through which you can use a webcam. Just you need to rely on third-party Webcam Software & the remaining task will be done by itself.Q3. Can I Use My Laptop As A Security Camera?Yes, you can certainly use your Laptop as a security camera.
- You can choose from multiple output formats when converting
- It's free
- Interface is complicated
- You can only convert lossless audio formats, which limits its functionality
4. MediaHuman Audio Converter for Mac
Key Features: MediaHuman Audio Converter is a free FLAC converter that helps you convert FLAC to AIFF, AAC, WAV, OGG, WMA, and other popular or lossless audio formats.
- It's 100% free to use
- It supports multiple file conversion at once
- You can use it to extract audio track from videos
Convert Flac To Mp3 Mac Os
- This program is not easy to use
- Slow and unreliable at times
Key Features: fre:ac is a professional FLAC converter Mac, which combines free audio converter and CD ripper into one for Mac OS. Apart from FLAC, it also supports MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, and Bonk audio formats, to which you can convert your FLAC file.
- A totally free FLAC converter program
- Integrated option to rip audio CDs
- Supports a few audio formats
Part 3. External Knowledge on Limitation of Free FLAC Converter
It doesn't take a genius to notice that almost any free FLAC converters share the following limitations although they are easy to use:
- Various limitations prevent you from enjoying the full features of FLAC converter Mac
- Slower converting speed than desktop FLAC converters, especially when converting large or multiple files
- Poor support of development results in unstable user experience
- Inevitable audio quality loss after free FLAC conversion
Different from free FLAC converter, Wondershare UniConverter provides an ultra-fast and smooth experience of converting FLAC to MP3 Mac. Seeing is believing, come to give it a free shot!
Today we are going to demonstrate three useful FLAC to MP3 converter tools to help people effortlessly convert FLAC to MP3, in fact, from any audio file format (e.g. M4A, AAC, OGG, WMA..) to MP3. Each of the converters works on a specific platform, including Windows, Mac OS X/macOS, and Chrome. Our aim to write this recommendation post is to make sure that after careful reading you can easily decide which tool suits you best!
How to Convert FLAC to MP3:
FLAC vs. MP3
In my opinion, 'lossless' should be the most appropriate word to describe FLAC. Whereas MP3, in contrast, it would be 'lossy'. So when you determined to convert FLAC to MP3, you should prepare for losing some sound files as well as some sound quality.
Does it matter to lose something while converting the high/original quality of the FLAC file to a relatively small yet normal sound quality MP3 format? As long as you're not equipped with the best audio system in your home, the human ear doesn't care or the ear cannot hear the difference at all. However, by converting the heavy FLAC to MP3, it'll greatly save the disk space on your digital devices. Moreover, MP3 is the most accepted audio file format by all popular music players and devices.
If it's the file size or compatibility that matters, you should feel free to start transcoding from FLAC to the MP3 like a charm, with the help of our carefully selected FLAC to MP3 conversion tools for you.
#1. EaseUS audio converter for PC
The top one recommendation for MP3 conversion goes for EaseUS Video Editor. As the name suggests, it's primarily a comprehensive video, audio and image editing software. So what makes it the best audio converter software for Windows is not only its file conversion function but also the editing ability for any audio format. By using EaseUS audio converter to convert a file format to MP3, you can proceed to modify the converted MP3 file as follows:
- Extract subtitle from the audio
- Add fade in and fade out effects
- Trim silence before or after songs
- Combine many audios into a lengthy one
Once download the program and browse the available features for a while, you'll absolutely agree that it's the most intuitive yet mature software for editing videos, pictures, and music with a pile of templates to use: texts, filters, overlays, transitions and elements. What's more, it only takes a few easy drag-and-drop steps to convert a source file to MP3. If you're in the need of converting video to MP4, you can reply on EaseUS Video Editor as well.
To convert FLAC to MP3 with EaseUS Video Editor:
Step 1. Import Target File
Launch EaseUS Video Editor, select a desired aspect ratio on the main screen: 9:16, 16:9, or 4:3.
Import target file by clicking 'Import' or dragging it into EaseUS Video Editor.
Step 2. Add to Project
Right-click on the target file you would like to convert and select 'Add to project'.
Step 3. Export Target File
Click 'Export' to start converting the target file.
Step 4. Convert to Desired Audio Format
Select the desired audio format such as MP3 or AAC for the target file, rename it, set the output folder.
By clicking the Output settings icon, you can set the Quality and Audio specifications of the converted file.
Last, click 'Export' to convert your target file to the desired audio format.
#2. To MP3 Converter for Mac OS X/macOS
To MP3 Converter for Mac is exclusively designed to deal with almost all kinds of incompatible issues on Mac operating system. It encodes more than 200 audio and video formats to MP3 effectively and quickly. Besides the ability to convert FLAC to MP3, it's a full-featured tool for making improvements of the sound with volume adjusting and multiple audio effects. For example, you can transfer tags from the source file, and adjust the volume to the maximum level.
In most times, To MP3 Converter is free to use. If you need to batch convert folders or files, you need to purchase an annual subscription($7) that also allows you to load tags and artwork from a network source, add fade in and fade out, and trim silence before and after songs.
Thanks to the intuitive interface, the process of converting one audio format to MP3 couldn't be simpler.
Step 1. Download To MP3 Converter for Mac on your Mac computer. You can get the app on the official website or directly search the product name on Apple Store.
Step 2. Launch the app. To upload the source file, drag and drop your FLAC audio to the appointed area.
Step 3. Once done, choose MP3 as the target format and then choose the destination folder to start the conversion. If the status shows 'Converted', you had successfully converted FLAC to MP3.
Online-Convert works on all operating systems that support a web browser because it's an online music converter. Open your Chrome or Firefox and log in its website, you can freely start to transfer more than 150 source formats to MP3 like a breeze.
After a real test, among all the capable FLAC to MP3 online converters, Online-Convert is the cleanest and safest online, free file converter on the market, with the least file size limitation as well. As you know, the most online, free application always does little tricks on your computer browser configuration and has many pop-up ads. For Online-Convert, You can feel free to convert files, from one format to the other, and it even allows you to upload files from Dropbox and Google Drive.
To convert FLAC to MP3 with Online-Convert:
Step 1. Simply drop the FLAC file onto the green box area or choose the file from a local computer and cloud storage.
Step 2. Click Start Conversion. If you're interested, customize your converted file in the audio settings.
Convert Flac To Mp3 Freeware
Are you looking for a FLAC to MP3 converter and trying to effortlessly convert FLAC to MP3? After reading this page, you should get familiar with the three pieces of MP3 converter software/app recommendation and should be able to convert FLAC to MP3 on Windows desktop, Mac, and online.