Explore the world of Mac. Check out MacBook Pro, iMac Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, and more. Visit the Apple site to learn, buy, and get support.
- Book Organizer App For Mac Download
- Book Organizer App For Mac Download
- Book Organizer App For Mac Computer
- Book Organizer App For Mac Windows 10
Cloud Cataloging is Here
Create & Share Your Collection
Whether you have 50 items or 5,000 items, your library is precious. With libib, managing your private library of books, movies, music & video games is a snap. Scan, search, enter an ISBN/UPC, or import items in bulk from a CSV file and libib automatically retrieves that item's cover art and all pertinent information. Post, discuss, and follow your friends and discover with libib! Create up to 100 different libraries!Sign Up!
- Manage books movies, music, and games
- Catalog Up to 5,000 items
- Create up 100 different libraries
- Add items by scanning, searching, ISBN/UPC, or CSV Import
- Import / export your libraries — it is your data!
- Cloud Sync
- Automatic data for your items
- Manual entry for rare or antique items
- Tagging, grouping, basic editing
- Easy-to-use intuitive interface where design matters
- Manage Libib from anywhere using our iOS or Android app — our camera scanner is lightning fast
- Beautiful Statistics
- Publish your libraries for everyone to view
- Connect and share with others
- Review items (with half stars if you like) and track your progess
- We do NOT sell your data under any circumstances — your privacy is our priority
- No Ads because we don't like them either
Interested in more power? We have the perfect solution. Libib Pro takes the fantastic core-features of Libib Standard and adds plenty of goodies until you have a high powered library management system at your finger tips. Lending, multi-user management, patron management, brilliant design, interactive OPAC, kiosk systems, premium meta, full control over data and your library is instantly taken to the next level.Go Pro!25% discount for education or non-profit
- ALL Libib Standard features plus..
- Catalog Up to 100,000 items
- Multi-user management
- Lending / Circulation System
- Unlimited patrons
- Expanded searching
- Custom branding and colors for published libraries
- Interactive published library with multiple layout options
- Patron self-checkouts & holds
- Patron email notifications
- Manager / Patron management via REST API
- Kiosk app for patron self-checkout (iOS / Android / Web)
- Batch editing
- Add books by Library of Congress Number
- DDC, LCC, LCCN, and OCLC for books
- Auto-generated and managed custom barcodes
- Patron ID / custom barcode creation tool
- Additional light and dark mobile app themes
- Ability to edit all field data
Photos in macOS Catalina has an immersive, dynamic look that showcases your best photos. Find the shots you’re looking for with powerful search options. Organize your collection into albums, or keep your photos organized automatically with smart albums. Perfect your images with intuitive built-in editing tools, or use your favorite photos apps. And with iCloud Photos, you can keep all your photos and videos stored in iCloud and up to date on your Mac, Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and even your PC.
A smarter way to find your favorites.
Photos in macOS Catalina intelligently declutters and curates your photos and videos — so you can easily see your best memories.
Focus on your best shots.
Photos emphasizes the best shots in your library, hiding duplicates, receipts, and screenshots. Days, Months, and Years views organize your photos by when they were taken. Your best shots are highlighted with larger previews, and Live Photos and videos play automatically, bringing your library to life. Photos also highlights important moments like birthdays, anniversaries, and trips in the Months and Years views.
Your memories. Now playing.
Memories finds your best photos and videos and weaves them together into a memorable movie — complete with theme music, titles, and cinematic transitions — that you can personalize and share. So you can enjoy a curated collection of your trips, holidays, friends, family, pets, and more. And when you use iCloud Photos, all edits automatically sync to your other devices.
The moment you’re looking for, always at hand.
With Search, you can look for photos based on who’s in them or what’s in them — like strawberries or sunsets. Or combine search terms, like “beach 2017.” If you’re looking for photos you imported a couple of months ago, use the expanded import history to look back at each batch in chronological order. And in the My Albums tab, you’ll find your videos, selfies, panoramas, and other media types automatically organized into separate albums.
Fill your library, not your device.
iCloud Photos can help you make the most of the space on your Mac. When you choose “Optimize Mac Storage,” all your full‑resolution photos and videos are stored in iCloud in their original formats, with storage-saving versions kept on your Mac as space is needed. You can also optimize storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, so you can access more photos and videos than ever before. You get 5GB of free storage in iCloud — and as your library grows, you have the option to choose a plan for up to 2TB.
Make an edit here, see it there. When you make changes on your Mac like editing a photo, marking a Favorite, or adding to an album, they’re kept up to date on your iPhone, your iPad, and iCloud.com. And vice versa — any changes made on your iOS or iPadOS devices are automatically reflected on your Mac.
Your Mac also needs at least 2GB of memory and 8GB of.introduced in 2009 or later, plus MacBook (13-inch, Aluminum, Late 2008)introduced in late 2008 or laterintroduced in mid 2007 or laterintroduced in early 2009 or laterintroduced in mid 2007 or laterintroduced in early 2008 or laterXserve models introduced in early 2009To find your Mac model, memory, storage space, and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu . If your Mac isn't compatible with OS X Yosemite, the installer will let you know. Download yosemite for mac. You can upgrade to OS Yosemite on any of the following Mac models.
All your photos on all your devices. iCloud Photos gives you access to your entire Mac photo and video library from all your devices. If you shoot a snapshot, slo-mo, or selfie on your iPhone, it’s automatically added to iCloud Photos — so it appears on your Mac, iOS and iPadOS devices, Apple TV, iCloud.com, and your PC. Even the photos and videos imported from your DSLR, GoPro, or drone to your Mac appear on all your iCloud Photos–enabled devices. And since your collection is organized the same way across your Apple devices, navigating your library always feels familiar.
Resize. Crop. Collage. Zoom. Warp. GIF. And more.
Create standout photos with a comprehensive set of powerful but easy-to-use editing tools. Instantly transform photos taken in Portrait mode with five different studio-quality lighting effects. Choose Enhance to improve your photo with just a click. Then use a filter to give it a new look. Or use Smart Sliders to quickly edit like a pro even if you’re a beginner. Markup lets you add text, shapes, sketches, or a signature to your images. And you can turn Live Photos into fun, short video loops to share. You can also make edits to photos using third-party app extensions like Pixelmator, or edit a photo in an app like Photoshop and save your changes to your Photos library.
- LightBrilliance, a slider in Light, automatically brightens dark areas and pulls in highlights to reveal hidden details and make your photo look richer and more vibrant.
- ColorMake your photo stand out by adjusting saturation, color contrast, and color cast.
- Black & WhiteAdd some drama by taking the color out. Fine-tune intensity and tone, or add grain for a film-quality black-and-white effect.
- White BalanceChoose between Neutral Gray, Skin Tone, and Temperature/Tint options to make colors in your photo warmer or cooler.
- CurvesMake fine-tuned contrast and color adjustments to your photos.
- LevelsAdjust midtones, highlights, and shadows to perfect the tonal balance in your photo.
- DefinitionIncrease image clarity by adjusting the definition slider.
- Selective ColorWant to make blues bluer or greens greener? Use Selective Color to bring out specific colors in your image.
- VignetteAdd shading to the edges of your photo to highlight a powerful moment.
- Editing ExtensionsDownload third-party editing extensions from the Mac App Store to add filters and texture effects, use retouching tools, reduce noise, and more.
- Reset AdjustmentsWhen you’ve made an edit, you can judge it against the original by clicking Compare. If you don’t like how it looks, you can reset your adjustments or revert to your original shot.
Bring even more life to your Live Photos. When you edit a Live Photo, the Loop effect can turn it into a continuous looping video that you can experience again and again. Try Bounce to play the action forward and backward. Or choose Long Exposure for a beautiful DSLR‑like effect to blur water or extend light trails. You can also trim, mute, and select a key photo for each Live Photo.
Book Organizer App For Mac Download
Add some fun filters.
With just a click, you can apply one of nine photo filters inspired by classic photography styles to your photos.
Book Organizer App For Mac Download
Share here, there, and everywhere.
Book Organizer App For Mac Computer
Use the Share menu to easily share photos via Shared Albums and AirDrop. Or send photos to your favorite photo sharing destinations, such as Facebook and Twitter. You can also customize the menu and share directly to other compatible sites that offer sharing extensions.
Book Organizer App For Mac Windows 10
Turn your pictures into projects.
Making high-quality projects and special gifts for loved ones is easier than ever with Photos. Create everything from gorgeous photo books to professionally framed gallery prints to stunning websites using third-party project extensions like Motif, Mimeo Photos, Shutterfly, ifolor, WhiteWall, Mpix, Fujifilm, and Wix.