Jun 19, 2020 Object library - The best home design software packages include libraries of free objects, like furniture and fixtures, that number in the thousands. For more flexibility, look for home design software that supports importing even more objects from SketchUp, Trimble 3D Warehouse, or both. Nov 25, 2019 Enttec DMXIS 70570 USB Controller & Software. When you require a DMX lighting software package that runs effortlessly and optimally on both Windows and Mac operating systems, comes with everything you need to provide the best experience during your performances and sits with one of the most affordable price tags in the industry, the Enttec DMXIS 70570 is your best choice.
- Roomeon 3D Planner. Features and functions Roomeon 3D planner is free interior design software for Mac which makes it easy for you to place furniture, flooring and even wall designs. This software provides a catalog out of which you can select furniture, designs.
- Sep 15, 2019 We’ve found some standout Mac and cloud-based CAD platforms for you. You’re likely to hit a wall if you’re searching for computer-aided design (CAD) software designed for Mac. There are plenty of CAD software options for Windows—you’ll see many of them in our list of the top AutoCAD alternatives—but only a handful offer support for Mac.
See what’s new
Bring your own DMX interface: USB, Art-Net, sACN, or ESP-Net.
Lightkey’s built-in FX engine takes your light show to a new level.
Easy to learn, quick to set up. Engineered exclusively for Mac.
Bring Your Own DMX Interface.
Save the cost of expensive proprietary DMX hardware: Lightkey works with a wide range of USB interfaces plus any Art-Net, sACN, or ESP-Net-compatible device, thanks to the Open Lighting Architecture. Whatever DMX interface you have, there’s a good chance that Lightkey supports it—simply download Lightkey for free, plug in your interface, and give it a try.
Choose from a wide range of USB–DMX interfaces from various manufacturers
Or use any Art-Net, sACN, or ESP Net network interface
Enhance Your Experience.
Do you prefer the physical controls on a lighting console? Then you can have the best of both worlds. Lightkey integrates seamlessly with any standard MIDI controller and DMX console (through DMX-In). You can map each hardware control to whatever feature you like and build your own custom-tailored show control desk to trigger cues, presets and sequences, adjust fixture properties, tap the beat, and whatever else you need.
Designed for Creativity.
Take Your Light Show to a New Level.
Designed for the needs of creative lighting designers, Lightkey breaks free from the old thinking about DMX values and channels. Thru advanced fixture profiles it understands all your fixtures’ properties—like Color, Gobo, Shutter, Prism, Zoom—, and provides specially-designed, easy-to-use controls for each of them. The current state of your fixtures is always visible in the live preview. Simply concentrate on the perfect light show and let Lightkey translate it to the proper DMX values.
Virtual Light Beams
Virtual light beams show your lights’ real-world positions and also reflect intensity, color, focus, zoom, iris, frost, shutter/strobe, and prism states.
Built-In Stage Editor
The built-in graphical editor lets you recreate the stage or dance floor on the screen. Apart from your fixtures you can add shapes, trusses, and custom images.
Copy & Paste
Easily copy and paste properties and effects between fixtures – even fixtures of different types. Of course, you can undo as well.
At a Glance
Little “bubbles” in the Preview show you at a glance which fixture properties are overridden or defined by a preset, sequence, or cue.
Quickly change any fixture property on the fly—perfect for nightclubs and parties where you don’t have a song run sheet in advance.
Intelligent Design View
The Design view automatically adapts itself according to your fixtures and their properties so you only see the controls you really need.
Real-World Pan/Tilt LocationsLightkey knows your moving light’s pan/tilt range, home position, and rotation direction. With this information it calculates the exact beam position on the stage or dance floor, so the preview always shows the fixture’s real-world position, letting you point your lights wherever you like with just a single mouse click. Even if you select multiple devices from different manufacturers, Lightkey will calculate the individual DMX values for each of them so they all point in the same direction.
Lightkey’s powerful effects engine makes it easy and fun to create amazing dynamic looks. Choose from over 50 effect templates or create your own pattern, curve, or movement effects. Effects can be applied to almost any fixture property and stored in presets and cues while staying editable all the time. Apply effects to multi-beam LED strips and matrixes. Synchronize effects to music. Overlay multiple effects for countless possibilities.
Best Lighting Design Software Machine
Stay in the rhythm.
Effortlessly sync your light show to music. Lightkey connects to your DAW, DJ app, or audio analysis software through MIDI Clock or Ableton Link. Or simply tap the beat and Lightkey will continue at the same tempo. You can adjust the speed of individual cues at any time with a Beat Multiplier.
Tap the Beat
Tap the beat with the mouse, keyboard, or a MIDI controller, and Lightkey will pick up the tempo.
Receive a MIDI Beat Clock signal sent by a DJ software, mixer, or audio analysis tool.
Ableton Link syncs beat information between apps on the same computer or local network.
Always in Sync.
Run Your Lighting From Ableton Live.
The unique Live Triggers feature makes it quick and intuitive to trigger lighting cues directly from Ableton Live: Simply drag cues you created in Lightkey to the Ableton Live timeline. If you’re a live performer, you can create a light show that’s perfectly in sync with the music without any manual operation during the show.
The best backup software for Mac 2020 Looking to keep your data safe? From ChronoSync to Backblaze, and including free as well as paid-for services, here are the best Mac backup software. Feb 07, 2018 The Best Backup Software Nobody likes taking the time to back up a PC's document, media, and system files, but doing so can save you a world of. Jul 01, 2020 Best Backup Software for Mac in 2020 We’ve compiled a list of some of the best Mac backup software, and there’s a lot that had taken into consideration before we curated this list. The types of backups the software can create, the interface, ease of restoring the data, the types of media files or documents it can backup, and a lot more have.
An interactive assistant guides you through the entire setup process: Configure DMX output, patch your fixtures, create a visual representation of the stage. And if you ever need a fixture profile that is not in the built-in library, simply send us the DMX specs and we’ll create it for you within a few days.
This 2D view of your lighting rig shows the current state of the fixtures with virtual light beams
Create and organize presets and sequences
Build a custom-tailored control panel with buttons and faders to control your lights during a show
Shows keyboard shortcuts and gestures for the current context
Don’t waste your time shuffling windows and panels around. Everything you need is cleanly arranged in a single window, providing you with exactly the controls you need at any time. The elegant, white-on-dark UI has been specially designed for use in low-light environments—it even adapts itself to the light colors.
The single-window user interface has been specially designed for full-screen mode.
Touch Screen Support
All controls have large clickable areas and work great with touch screens.
Pinch, swipe, scroll, force click: With a Multi-Touch trackpad you can change fixture properties in a natural way. (And it’s fun too.)
Extensive Keyboard Shortcuts
A clever, well-structured, and extensible system of keyboard shortcuts lets you control virtually every application feature.
Open User GuideLightkey User Guide.Take an in-depth look.
State of the Art.
Lightkey handles even the most sophisticated fixtures with ease. Its smart fixture profiles support multiple modes (“personalities”), 16-bit output, conditional properties, RGB/CMY color mixing, multiple color and gobo wheels, custom beam layouts, and much more. Lightkey comes with a huge library of over 3000 high-quality fixture profiles for all popular manufacturers, and it can import thousands of freely available profiles in the formats SSL2, FXT, and PFF.
Built-In Fixture Editor
To make fixture profile creation as easy as possible, Lightkey’s fixture editor has the same layout as a typical DMX chart. (Click the image for a side-by-side comparison.) And it’s built right into the application so changes take effect instantly.
Home Design Software Mac
Made for Your Mac.
Lightkey was engineered from the ground up as a native Mac app, so it’s finally goodbye to the Windows emulation. It perfectly matches your Mac’s look and feel and comes with all the familiar features like Dark Mode, full screen view, autosaving, copy and paste, unlimited undo, or automatic updates. Under the hood, Lightkey takes full advantage of your Mac’s capabilities including 64-bit processing, multicore computing thru Grand Central Dispatch, support for Retina displays, and pristine graphics using Apple’s Core Animation and Metal 2 technologies.
powered by Metal 2
Editions & Pricing.What’s your Lightkey edition?Simply determine how many output channels you need.
- All editions come with the full feature set, even the free edition.
- You can always upgrade if you need more channels later.
in US Dollars
$ 69per year
$ 179per year
Free Tech Support
Check it Out.
Today. For Free.
What You Need
Lightkey uses the Open Lighting Architecture, an open-source framework by the Open Lighting Project.
Download the source code here or get the latest version on GitHub.
Part 11. Live Interior 3D Pro
Features and functions
· Live Interior 3D Pro is free interior design software for Mac which helps you do both 2D and 3D interior designing.
· This software incorporates not only readymade ob_x_jects but also preset designs which are easy to set up and use.
· This software helps you create multi-story projects, exact ceiling height and also slab thickness.
Pros of Live Interior 3D Pro
· One of the best things about this software is that it is very powerful, intuitive and very detailed. This is something which helps beginners or hobbyists to do interior designing easily at home.
· Another thing which really works about this free interior design software for Mac is that it is fairly easy to set up, use and become a pro at.
· Live interior 3D Pro lets you design according to your comfort and then view the designs in 3D. This too is one of the most impressive points about this software.
Cons of Live Interior 3D Pro
· Live Interior 3D Pro has some features like texture mapping which can prove to be very confusing and this is one of its negatives.
· Another negative point about this platform is that its user imports and other such processes are not very user friendly.
· Live Interior 3D Pro doesn’t come with pre made types of doors, windows etc and this too acts as a limitation and drawback.
1. Quick and mostly intuitive good quality well featured.
2. For the most part, this program is very fast to learn and easy to use for any intermediate to expert level computer user
3. I'm particularly surprised by the ease with which I can customize lighting in lighting fixtures and view the room in different lightingshttp://download.cnet.com/Live-Interior-3D-Pro/3000-6677_4-10660765.html