- Transfer Iphone Music To Mac
- Purchased App On Iphone Transfer To Mac
- Iphone To Mac Transfer Free
- Bought App On Iphone Transfer To Mac
- Install Iphone Apps On Mac
- Iphone To Mac File Transfer
Aug 08,2019 • Filed to: iPhone Music Transfer • Proven solutions
Apr 14, 2020 Here we show you how to use Google Drive to share files from your iPhone to your Mac. Download, install and launch the Google Drive app on your iPhone. Sign in to your Google account. Upload the files that you want to transfer to your Mac in the app on your iPhone. Install the Google Drive app on your Mac. It will add a. Jun 03, 2020 Transfer Videos From iPhone to Mac Transfer Videos via Photos App. The traditional way of importing photos and videos from iPhone to Mac is by using the Photos app. It entails the use of your lightning cable as a means of connection between the two devices. Before you start, make sure that the iTunes app on your Mac is up to date.
Looking for a good music transfer app to transfer music from iPhone to PC? Well, then you’re in luck! Down below, we’re going to be introducing you to 10 of the best programs available in the market this year 2019. For this, we’re going to be focusing on apps that can initiate a dual transfer between both an iOS device and your iTunes library. However, some of the programs listed might also be known for other features or benefits. Either way, continue reading in order to be introduced to the best music transfer application for both Windows and Mac PCs!
Part 1. Top 5 Best Music transfer App to Transfer Music from iPhone6/7/8/SE/X/XR/XS/XS Max to Windows
The first group of transfer software that we’re going to be introducing are known Windows transfer programs — although a lot of them also have versions available for Mac OS computers. These first five are definitely the best of the best. With basic intuitive interfacing and premium transfer features. This compilation will include everything you need to know about each of the programs. Including the price of the program, where you can download it from, how it works, and the pros and cons of using each program.
Price: [FREE Trial Available] $39.95 per year or $59.95 for the lifetime license .
The very first program on our list is the iMusic transfer app (which is available on both Windows/Mac OS.) This is, without a doubt, the best of the best. A testament proved by its sleek and yet intuitive interface, which makes it perfect for beginners and experienced users alike. With iMusic, there’s nothing you ever really need to worry about. Everything that you need for transferring Music between device and PC is made available to you in a way that is easy to use and understand.
iMusic - The Best Music Transfer App to Transfer Music from iPhone6/7/8/SE/X/XR/XS/XS Max to Windows
- Equipped with the best music transfer app feature to transfer music /video from iPhone6/7/8/SE/X/XR/XS/XS Max/android to Windows.
- Copy Files to iOS/Android Devices. Put music, playlists, videos, audiobooks and more from Mac/PC to iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- Download Music from 3000+ Sites. Download music from YouTube, Dailymotion, Spotify, etc 3000 music sites for free.
- Record Music from Radio Stations. Record any song that you can play on your PC/Mac with ID3 tags attached.
- Create your music library from thousands of online music sites or music playlists to enjoy anywhere.
- Remove music DRM protection and convert downloaded M4P music files to MP3 format.
- Ability to burn downloaded songs and playlists to CDs with iMusic.
Key Features of iMusic
- NO LIMIT Transfer of Music/Playlist from Device to iTunes.
- Quick and Efficient transfer of Music/Playlist from iTunes to Device.
- Convenient Music/Playlist transfer between two devices.
- Full Media backup for future restoration purposes.
- Duplication Detection System in order to prevent the waste of storage space.
How to Use iMusic-Best Music Transfer App to Transfer Music from iPhone6/7/8/SE/X/XR/XS/XS Max to Windows
Step 1 — Launch iMusic to Device
You can download the iMusic transfer software from the official website, a FREE trial is available for you to be able to try out its features! Now, upon launching the program, you’ll find four stationary tabs at the top-center of the screen. Select the DEVICE tab (marked with a red circle in the image below) and proceed.
Step 2 — Move Music from iPhone to iTunes
Once you are on the DEVICE page, you should be able to see the options available for you. Of course, for our purpose of moving data from iOS to our PC, we’re going to select the Transfer Music to iTunes option!
Step 3 — Start Scan
Almost done! iMusic will need your approval for it to be able to access the files on your device and your iTunes. This is to confirm that there would be no duplication of data when it is passed to and from the phone and your PC. Click Start in order to allow iMusic to scan both of your devices.
Step 4 — Select and Copy
The only thing left for you to do is to select the files on your device that you want to transfer to your iTunes library. Once you’ve chosen, finish it up by clicking the Copy to iTunes button, and you’re good to go!
2. dr.fone - Transfer (iOS)
Price: $39.95 per year (up to $79.95 per year for business license).
The second transfer app on this list is dr.fone. In reality, it’s pretty much on par with what iMusic offers. At least, in terms of available features and amazing design. However, it’s a much bigger program too, and because of that, is much more expensive (you’ll have to pay the subscription price in order to be able to use it.) If you’re looking for a program for all your transfer needs, then you might be interested in dr.fone. Just know that it costs just the slightest bit more than the rest because you’ll be paying for the full premium package.
- Feature-packed software with premium and advanced transfer/restoration tools.
- Transfer data efficiently and intuitively with media transfer .
- Repair, Restore, Erase, etc. with premium data management tools.
- Subscription-based (Full/Permanent License is unavailable).
- FREE trial available but limited in features.
- Expensive yearly payments required — $39.95 per year minimum.
Although a lot more basic than the first to programs that we introduced, Syncios does deserve acknowledgment. The fact that it is simple does not necessarily make it worse than the program above it. It’s just a matter of preference and how the user wants to be able to use their data transfer app. In the end, the important feature here is the fact that it will allow you to transfer, recover, and manage media between your device and your PC.
- Automatic & Manual Data transfer between device and PC.
- Data Recovery and Restoration tools.
- Media transfer tools available for audio, video, contacts, etc.
- Offers a Limited FREE trial that locks certain tools.
- Full License costs $29.95 up front.
- Was created primarily for music transfer, which is why transferring other types of data might not go as smoothly.
4. Tenorshare iCareFone
Price: $39.95 per year (Subscription-based) OR Full-License for $49.95.
iCareFone is similar to Syncios in that it is just the slightest bit more basic than the programs above it. That does not make it worse, but it definitely doesn’t make it better. Especially when you consider the premium price tag attached to it. As of right now, iCareFone is unavailable to beat the others in terms of interfacing and design. However, if it is all you have access to, then the important part is that you will be able to use it for media transfer for most modern devices.
- Media Transfer compatibility for iOS and PC .
- Restoration and Recovery tools available in case of data loss.
- Other Media Transfer tools are available for videos, photos, contacts, etc.
- iCareFone does offer a FREE trial, but it locks certain features.
- Subscription-price and full-license is expensive.
- Its premium price tag does not necessarily match up with its basic design.
5. iSkysoft iTransfer
Price: (Subscription-based) 49.95 per year.
Like dr.fone, iTransfer is completely subscription-based. This is a type of cost that really piles up over time, and that is why it is much lower than the other programs on this list — even though its capabilities are primarily the same. In fact, you shouldn’t see much of a difference between this program and “iMyFone” (which we will introduce later on.) Some might argue that the premium price tag is due to its extra media transfer capabilities (not just for music but also photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc.) However, that is not such a big feat.
- Wide Variety of Media Transfer tools (for music, photos, videos, contacts, etc.)
- Automatic transfer of music from iPhone to Computer.
- Premium toolbox for managing data.
- Subscription-based program (yearly payments required).
- FREE Trial is available but limited.
- The minimum cost of subscription costs $49.95 per year.
Part 3. Top 5 Music transfer App to Transfer Music from iPhone6/7/8/SE/X/XR/XS/XS Max to Mac
For our next list, we’re going to be introducing you to Mac transfer apps! Just remember, that most of the programs we introduced in the Windows list are available for Mac as well. So, this list might not be entirely accurate when it comes to the best program you can use on a Mac. However, it will still introduce you to 5 completely new transfer apps that you can use in order to transfer music from iPhone to your Mac PC.
The first transfer software on this list, surprisingly enough, is free. Don’t celebrate just yet, however. It will work in a pinch, it’s meant to be a program that you use for basic and simple transfers. Still, for a beginner, despite its non-complicated interface, it might be a little difficult to use. It’s a lot older than some of the other programs as well — making it slower and unfortunately not as compatible with certain devices. So. if you use it, make sure to keep those features in mind.
- 100% FREE music transfer app.
- Classic Mac OS interfacing.
- Transfer between an iOS device and Mac PC available.
- Limited only to Mac OS Computers.
- Lacking heavily in premium and advanced features offered by other programs.
- Is not compatible with certain iOS devices .
Again, we have yet another FREE program with MOBILedit. It is, similar to Senuti, a bit troublesome in some cases. The fact that it is free earned it a fairly high spot, but because it is open-source, it’s definitely lacking when it comes to certain features that we’ve come to expect with the types of software that we use. The overall takeaway here is that it is there if you need it, but it’s not something we’d recommend for beginners who want to be able to transfer their music quickly and without any unnecessary stress.
- FREE (no-restriction or trial period) .
- Media transfer between iOS and Mac PC is available.
- Built-in automatic media converter.
- Complex interface that is not suitable for beginners.
- Lacking in advanced or premium transfer managing tools.
- Much like most open-source programs, it is known for bugs and periods of uncooperativeness.
3. Xilisoft iPod Rip for Mac
For our third program, we have the iPod Rip. Which is priced very similarly to our third pick on the Windows side (Syncios.) The main issue we have with this program is the fact that it is pretty lacking. Not in the most obvious of ways. You should still be able to do what you need to do. However, it doesn’t have complete support when it comes to certain iOS generations (which might prove to be very limiting if you’re using an older model of the iPhone.)
- Full device storage preview.
- Two-way transfer capabilities between iOS devices and Mac PC.
- Available both for Mac & Windows OS.
- Limited FREE trial available that locks certain premium features.
- Full program cost is $29.95 for the full license.
- Certain iPod, iPads, iPhones, etc. are not supported (be careful as you might not be able to use it for your own device).
4. iMyFone TunesMate
Price: (Subscription-based) $39.95 per year OR (Full-License) $49.95
iMyFone is the program we mentioned earlier when we introduced iCareFone. As we said then, the two programs are honestly very similar. The way they’re built and the pricing for both programs are identical. The only difference lies in the design choice (which is really just a matter of preference at this point.) In the end, much like its twin, it’s not necessarily a bad program. It’s just the fact that you have to consider the cost and whether its basic interface is worth such a premium price.
- Media Transfer available for iOS devices and Mac PC.
- Data Management tools provided for adding, removing, exporting, etc. data.
- Simplest interface created to be highly user-friendly.
- Offers a Limited FREE trial (locks certain features and tools).
- Requires either a yearly payment of $39.95 or an up-front one-time payment of $49.95.
- Lacks certain advanced or premium features offered by other music transfer apps that precede it.
Transfer Iphone Music To Mac
We have our third FREE program on this list with iCopyBot. This one, unlike the first two, is very basic. It doesn’t have much to offer when it comes to unique interfacing or even advanced features. However, that is fairly expected from an open-source program. It’s not something that we’d recommend for those who want a stress-free experience. Despite the lack of cost, it can be a bit uncooperative at times, with bugs and errors (which, admittedly, is a characteristic of most if not all open-source programs.)
- FREE open-source program.
- Manages data transfer between certain iOS devices and Mac PC.
- A straight forward transfer process.
- Lacks any premium or advanced media transfer tools.
- Incompatible with certain iPod, iPad, etc. generations.
- Much like most open-source programs, it is prone to bugs and lagging — which can greatly disrupt workflow and create unnecessary stress.
Part 3. The Comparison Table Between These 10 Music Transfer Apps, Which one is the Best?
|IOS & ANDROID TO ITUNES||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|ITUNES PLAYLISTS TO IOS & ANDROID||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|MUSIC TAGS & COVER TOOLS||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||Yes||No|
|TRANSFER PLAYLIST VIA USB||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|BURN MUSIC TO CD||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes||No||No||No||Yes||No|
iMusic - Excellent iPod to iTunes Transfer Software to Transfer Music from ipod to iTunes
- Automatic transfer of iPod music to iTunes library.
- Record music in original quality and automatically split the ads.
- Discover and download music from more than 300,000 songs.
- Transfer music between any two devices directly without iTunes.
- Fix music library intelligently with correct ID3 tags.
Conclusion: Thus, concludes our quick compilation of the Top 10 Best Music Transfer Apps for transferring music from iPhones to a Mac or Windows PC! As you’ve no doubt learned, there are many available out there. It’s just a matter of finding one that will suit you the most. However, if you want a blanket recommendation (one that will work for people of all types — the inexperienced, experienced, etc.) The program we’d suggest trying out before anything else is the iMusic transfer software. It is, without a doubt, the most helpful program. Especially for transferring music from iPhone to a Mac or Windows PC!
'Hello! I need help. I want to know how to transfer apps from iPhone to PC since I need to save my WhatsApp to PC. Please help.'
When it comes to transferring apps from iPhone to computer, there are many possible ways according to your specific purpose. We here are going to present you not just the best but the easiest way to transfer apps from iPhone to computer. If you wish to transfer apps selectively, you only need to read this article. Check out more information by scrolling down.
1. Transfer Apps from iPhone to Computer using iTunes
You can use iTunes to transfer the files and apps which you want to share to your computer. There is no need to sync your device to the computer for the purpose. All you have to do is connect the device to your computer and refer to the steps below. Here are the steps.
1. Install the latest version of iTunes in your computer. After doing that, run iTunes on your computer.
2. Make sure that iTunes is authorized by going to Account=> Authorizations=>Authorize This Computer.
3. Log into your iTunes store by clicking 'Sign In to the iTunes Store' on the main window.
4. Click File=>Device=>Trnasfer Purchases from 'Device', wait for a while until it finishes transfer applications from iPhone to iTunes on your computer. Do not disconnect your device during the process.
2. Transfer Apps from iPhone to Computer using D-Port
Purchased App On Iphone Transfer To Mac
The easiest way on how to transfer apps from iPhone to computer is here. iMyFone D-Port can help you to transfer apps from iPhone to PC. It is one of the most professional and powerful third-party tools that provide support in making backup or extracting iOS data to your computer. The features of this tool are listed below.
iMyFone D-Port iPhone Data Exporter (iOS 11.2 Supported)
- You can export nearly 18 types of data via iMyFone D-Port and you can transfer the data of a specific app to your computer.
- Both Mac and Windows versions are available.
- The data can be exported from iPhone, iTunes and even iCloud backup with this tool.
- It supports all iOS versions including iOS 11.2 and almost all iOS devices such iPhone 8 and iPhone X.
How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to Computer via iMyFone D-Port
Step 1 – Download the correct version of the program and launch it subsequently. From the first screen, select 'Back Up & Export from Device'. Click 'Export Data'.
Step 2 – From the next screen, select the app you wish to transfer and click on 'Next' to let your device scanned by the program.
Iphone To Mac Transfer Free
Step 3 – When the scanning is over, you will see the details of the apps. Choose the items you want and hit on 'Export' option. This will start saving your selected data to the PC in HTML or CSV files. You will receive a notification once the data will be successfully transferred to your computer.You can have a look on your data whenever you want.
3. Selectively Transfer the Apps to Another iPhone
Bought App On Iphone Transfer To Mac
If you got a new iPhone and wish to selectively transfer the apps to your new iPhone, this is a good tip to you. You can either fully or partially transfer your data to another iPhone with the help of iMyFone D-Port Pro. This is the prov version to D-Port and supports selectively restoring functions to help the users flexibly restore their backup files. Before starting, you need make a backup of the apps. Then follow the steps given below to finish the job.
How to Transfer Apps to Another iPhone
Best Mac Cleaner Software and Optimization Utilities 2020 Stop your Mac getting bogged down with useless files and memory hogging applications. Clean your Mac with one of these best Mac cleaner apps. 2018-05-03 19:51:33 By Visual-Ping-Tester. But in most cases, you just need to use the computer system cleaning software, such as this CCleaner, it can Clean up the computer system to resume. Best computer clean up software mac 2018. Mar 23, 2020 In general, MacBooster is a nice app that aims to clean and speed up a Mac machine. Its features are a combination of what CleanMyMac and Gemini offer, and even go beyond. However, choosing the best Mac cleaner software is not simply a game of comparing the number of features. Also Read: Best Mac Cleaner & Optimization Software. AVG PC TuneUp. This powerful PC cleaner utility offers abundant useful features to keep your system optimized for best performance. Here, it not only helps you find and clean all junk files on your system but it also helps you clean up disk space to speed up your PC performance. May 08, 2015 Iolo System Mechanic continues its long reign as one of the best PC tune-up utilities. The suite's many tools dig deep into your computer to defrag the hard drive, repair the registry, and perform.
Step 1 – Open the program after downloading and installation in the computer. Once entering the main interface, click on 'Restore Backup to Device' option. This way, you will receive all backup lists on your computer screen. Choose one backup file and click on 'Next' option.
Step 2 – Now, there will be two options namely 'Restore Full Backup' and 'Restore Partial backup'. In order to restore selectively, you need to click on the latter option and then select 'Next'.
Install Iphone Apps On Mac
Step 3 – You will get the data types supported by the program. Choose the one you need and hit 'Next' for scanning the data. Preview your file after scanning and hit on 'Restore' at the end. The program only supports to restore WeChat, messages, WhatsApp separately now. More data types will be supported in the future updates.
Iphone To Mac File Transfer
It's time to finish the discussion. There are many ways through which you can transfer iPhone apps to computer or other devices. We expect a positive response from you. Don't forget to leave a comment if you have any other good idea.