Control your Behringer X32 / Midas M32 mixer with your smartphone or tablet. WARNING: THIS APP DOES NOT PLAY ANY SOUND! IT'S FOR REMOTE CONTROLLING ONLY!
X32-Q for MAC – Download Latest version (1.1) of X32-Q for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now. Mac snow leopard dvd.
Mar 15, 2018 The X32-Edit app gives you command of the X32 device remotely via computer. The XControl communicates via UDP/OSC protocol through the X32 Ethernet port. It facilitates control or the setting of almost all functions of the X32 console. Realtime level meters are shown for all audio channels, along with user-defined icons and names. Use our X32-EDIT PC/Mac/Linux application, X32-MIX for iPad, X32-Q for iPhone/iPod touch and X32-Q for Android to control the mix from anywhere in the room. You can even run multiple instances of these powerful apps at the same time, giving your performers the ability to mix their own personal monitors on-the-fly!
Download X32-Q for MAC
File Name: X32-Q
App Version: 1.1
How To Install X32-Q on MAC OSX
To install X32-Q 2020 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download X32-Q full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” X32-Q “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play X32-Q on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
X32-Q for MAC Features and Description
X32-Q App Preview
BEHRINGER X32-Q 1.1 for Android now adds stereo personal monitor mixing capabilities to the X32 Digital Mixer. Musicians can control their own monitor mix with full access to all 32 input channels individually or through the app’s MCA (Mix Control Association) faders. The app will offer channel panorama sliders when mixing to a stereo aux bus. Each band member can group the inputs to four MCAs allowing for one-fader control over a group of channels, greatly simplifying the mix during performance.
Setup is simple – just download the free Android app and connect your smartphone or tablet to the same wireless network as the X32 console; various devices and display resolutions are supported, no additional hardware, no computer and no hassles. With no hard-coded limit to the number of users the BEHRINGER X32-Q will allow everyone in the band to take control of their own mix.
– Select the Mix Bus for your Personal Monitoring Control from your Android smartphone or tablet
– Assign any combination of inputs to any of the four available MCA (mix control association) faders in the app
– MCAs allow concurrent trimming of all assigned channels’ signal levels with just one fader: –more me–less band–more click track–less percussion …the choice is yours!
– Nick-name your MCA selection for intuitive overview on stage
– Choose the target mix bus for monitoring
– Indication of stereo-linked channels and monitor buses
– Control all Channel Send Levels for Inputs 1 – 32 in your Mix Bus
– Control all 8 Auxiliary Return and all 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels in your Mix Bus
– Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
– Multiple Android or iOS devices can be used simultaneously with the same console
X32 Mix App For Mac
Compatible with Android versions 2.2 or higher. Requires a wireless router or access point connected to the mixing console.
– Stereo-IEM mixing with individual panorama controls per channel send
– Pan indicators automatically appear on top of every channel send when monitor bus is stereo linked
– Tap on a pan indicator for opening a magnified panorama slider–very useful for small displays
– Double-tap on large panorama slider resets to center
– New user preference for blocking the screen saver while app is active
X32 Mix App For Android
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
X32-Q is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. Mac bootcamp windows 7 support software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
X32 Mix For Pc
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.