Statistical software for biomedical research with a rich set of functions, graph types and an advanced module for perfog ROC graph analysis. MedCalc is designed to meet the requirements of biomedical researchers with respect to the statistical analysis of large datasets. MedCalc Software is a developer of statistical and scientific software. Our products: MedCalc. MedCalc is a statistical software package for the biomedical sciences. It is easy to learn, fast and reliable, and includes more than 220 statistical tests, procedures and graphs. (Mac, PC, tablet) that is connected to the internet.
MedCalc App for Windows 10 PC: MedCalc (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install MedCalc full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Statistical software for biomedical research, including ROC curve analysis, method comparison and quality control tools.
- Perform different types of statistical and mathematical calculations; Built-in data management features with a powerful data browser; Technical Details of MedCalc 18.11 Setup. Go through the following technical setup details before starting the MedCalc 18.11 Free Download. Software Full Name and Version: MedCalc 18.11.
- MedCalc Windows 10 App – Statistical software for biomedical research, including ROC curve analysis, method comparison and quality control tools. Nowadays, MedCalc has release this Science software for PC. Get the latest version of MedCalc for free. Download MedCalc for PC. Before you download the installer, We recommend you to read the.
MedCalc Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if MedCalc will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download MedCalc from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of MedCalc!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- MedCalc Free Download!
MedCalc latest version highlights
MedCalc is a statistical software for biomedical research, including ROC curve analysis, method comparison and quality control tools.
Integrated spreadsheet with 1 048 576 rows and 16 384 columns.
Correct handling of missing data.
Outliers can easily be excluded.
Built-in WYSIWYG text editor.
Imports Excel, Excel 2007, SPSS, DBase and Lotus files, and files in SYLK, DIF or plain text format.
Apr 17, 2020 You have found soundtrack of a new movie on YouTube or Vimeo and want to save it to your music library as MP3. Then MediaHuman YouTube to MP3 Converter for Mac. Sep 13, 2019 Download YouTube To MP3 Converter for Mac Free. With the YouTube To MP3 Converter Mac PC app, you can easily listen to the music on YouTube with ease. It is an excellent app with which you can save all your favourite music from YouTube to the MP3 format. YouTube To MP3 Converter for Mac is a free tool that let you save the music for offline. Youtube to mp3 mac app free. Like if you wanna download YouTube to MP3 Converter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the.dmg installation file into your MAC. First, download the YouTube to MP3 Converter.dmg installation file from the official link on above Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window. Jul 08, 2015 Download To MP3 Converter Free for macOS 10.7 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. To MP3 Converter Free encodes more than 200 audio and video formats to MP3 in one click. Get quality MP3 effortlessly:. Convert audio or video to MP3 in one click. Get the best possible quality of MP3s with auto settings. Transfer tags from source files.
Easy selection of subgroups for statistical analysis.
- Comprehensive help file.
- Manual in PDF format (go to download area).
- Complete HTML manual on MedCalc web site.
- Context help in dialog boxes.
See list of statistical procedures.
Medcalc Software Review
ROC curve analysis
MedCalc is the reference software for ROC curve analysis. Our ROC curve analysis module includes:
Area under the curve (AUC) with standard error, 95% confidence interval, P-value. Offers choice between methodology of DeLong
et al. (1988) and Hanley & McNeil (1982, 1983).
List of sensitivity, specificity, likelihood ratios, and positive and negative predictive values for all possible threshold values.
ROC curve graph with 95% Confidence Bounds.
Threshold values can be selected in an interactive dot diagram with automatic calculation of corresponding sensitivity and specificity.
Plot of sensitivity and specificity, or cost, versus criterion values.
Plot of predictive values versus prevalence.
Interval likelihood ratios.
Comparison of up to 6 ROC curves: difference between the areas under the ROC curves, with standard error, 95% confidence interval and P-value.
Sample size calculation for area under ROC curve and comparison of ROC curves.
Go to the ROC curve analysis section of the MedCalc manual for more information on ROC curve analysis in MedCalc.
- Lots of graphs, see Graph gallery.
- Data point identification in graphs.
- Draw text boxes, lines, arrows and connectors.
- Name, save and recall graphs and statistics.
- Statistical info in graph windows.
- Save graphs as BMP, PNG, GIF, PCX, JPG or TIF files, or as PowerPoint slides (*.pptx).
MedCalc Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install MedCalc on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - MedCalc from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find MedCalc
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store MedCalc on its own servers, MedCalc is developed and maintained by MedCalc. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.
By Operating System
- Web sitehttp://www.medcalcsoftware.com
- Support web site Not provided
- Support e-mail [email protected]
- Support phone Not provided
- Utilize ROC curve analysis, method comparison, and quality control tools with your biomedical research.8781
- Utilize ROC curve analysis, method comparison, and quality control tools with your biomedical research.8,7461
- Analyze your images and measure object characteristics.1,8741
- Results 1 - 3 of 3