Adobe and Apple have worked closely together to test Adobe Creative Cloud applications and Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications for reliability, performance, and user experience when installed on Intel-based systems running Mac OS X Mavericks (v10.9). All Adobe CC and CS6 products are compatible, but a few products require updates to the latest builds to work properly. Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS4, and CS3 were also tested with Mac OS X Mavericks, and currently there are no known major issues.
As with any new release of an operating system, there could be unexpected issues that arise that were not discovered during testing. If you encounter any issues, report them using the bug reporting form.
- In some instances, the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application encounters an “incompatible software error” and requires a workaround. For the latest information, see 'Incompatible Software' error Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9).
Oct 21, 2013 This update is only available as a manual download (not through the Creative Cloud automatic update mechanism) to prevent users on versions of Mac OS X other than v10.9 (Mavericks) from installing it unnecessarily.
DuckLink Screen Capture is a good freeware to take snapshots on MAC. It is a good software that lets you take screenshot of the rectangular area, polygonal area, capture window, capture scrolling window, and capture full screen. Its most outstanding feature is its ability to capture Polygonal area which is not available in other software. The best screen capture software for mac. Dec 21, 2018 As you can see, the aforementioned programs are the currently best free Mac screen recording software you can find on the market. You can decide which program you will use for your recording. I highly recommend Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder. Top 10 Best Free Mac Screen Recorder Software to Capture Screen Easily. If you are looking for a free and easy to use screen recorder for Mac systems, then there is an inbuilt app on your Mac OS that you. Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) 3. Oct 08, 2017 Apowersoft Screen Recorder is one of the popular free screen recording tools on any platform. Once installed on your mac, select a region and start recording. In the screen recording frame, you can click on the drop-down option to pick up a resolution like 720p, 1080p, iPhone, iPad etc. Jun 11, 2020 Part 2: Best paid screen recorders for Mac 1. It is the most capable programming that catches screen for Mac which offers more than the standard implicit. Snapz Pro is a utility best screen recorder on Mac that is made by Ambrosia Software. It is designed to.
- Acrobat or Reader crashes on using the Find command on Mac OS 10.9.2. See Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) compatibility or Crash during a text search for additional details.
- Safari 7 can block the first attempt to view a PDF using Adobe Reader. Get the workaround at Safari 7 and 6.1 block PDFs.
- Photoshop CC keyboard shortcuts can stop working temporarily when you use a Wacom Tablet. See more details at Menus, shortcuts, Lasso tool, or Photoshop stop working when using a Wacom tablet.
- Photoshop lasso selection tools can close suddenly when you use a Wacom Tablet. See more details at Menus, shortcuts, Lasso tool, or Photoshop stop working when using a Wacom tablet.
- Photoshop menus, panels, and dialog boxes can turn white and become unresponsive when you use a Wacom Tablet. Get the workaround at Menus, shortcuts, Lasso tool, or Photoshop stop working when using a Wacom tablet.
- Lightroom 5 sliders look different from sliders in previous versions. See Sliders are white, blue, look different for additional details.
- After Effects CC or CS6 doesn't launch. See Can't launch After Effects for additional details.
Macos Software Compatibility
- Dreamweaver CC becomes unresponsive. See Known issues Dreamweaver CC 2015 for additional details.
- Adobe Flash Player can require you to remove sandbox restrictions from your Apple Safari player. Learn more at Remove sandbox restrictions.
If updates for Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) compatibility with Creative Cloud or Creative Suite products are required, they are made available in the following ways:
- Active Creative Cloud members receive updates. You are notified of any updates via the Creative Cloud desktop app or through the desktop application itself.
- For nonsubscription versions, updates are made through the Adobe Updater, a utility that is installed with Adobe products to manage downloading and installing updates for you. As long as the automated notification feature in Adobe Updater is turned on, you are alerted automatically when the updates become available. You can then follow the onscreen instructions to download and install the updates.
- Alternatively, if you own a CS6 product that requires an update, you can open the CS6 product, choose Help > Updates to open the Adobe Updater. Then, check all of the updates you want, and then click Download and Install Updates.
- Lastly, you can also visit the downloads page on Adobe.com to monitor when updates are posted. Then, you can download and install the updates for each relevant product.
Mac Os X Mavericks Software Compatibility Chart
If you don’t see updates available in Adobe Updater but you believe that an update is available, visit the Product updates page.
Customers are encouraged to check plug-in compatibility by contacting the plug-in vendor before upgrading to Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9). For third-party products, contact the manufacturer for guidance.
Adobe offers support to Creative Cloud and Creative Suite customers running Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) in accordance with Adobe's standard customer support policies. Visit the support page for additional information about complimentary and paid support programs.
Adobe recommends following your company’s internal guidelines to manage updates. Contact the IT person who manages your Adobe licenses for information about your corporate policies on updating software. For volume licensing customers, information is available for IT managers on how to do a silent installof CC and CS6 updates, and Creative Cloud Packager.
Yes. If a full version of a CC or CS6 product is compatible with Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9), then the trial version is also compatible. If there are any known issues described in this document, they also apply to the trial versions.
Yes, Adobe Drive could cause the opening or saving of files to take longer. See Files open, save slowly for more information.