Launchpad is an easy way to find and open apps on your Mac. You can even arrange and organize your apps into folders.
Open an app
- Click the Launchpad icon in the Dock, or pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad. Then click an app to open it.
- You can also type an app's name to find the app in Launchpad, then press the Return key to open it.
- To close Launchpad without opening an app, click the background, or pinch open your thumb and three fingers.
Launchpad only allows you to remove apps downloaded from the Mac App Store. This means that the “X” button will only appear next to apps downloaded from the App Store. Gretagmacbeth eye one software mac. If you want to remove an app downloaded from a developer’s site, we recommend using the automatic removal method.
- Arrange apps: Drag an app to a new location.
- Create a folder: Drag an app onto another app.
- Close a folder: Click outside the folder.
- Rename a folder: Open a folder and click its name. Then enter a new name.
- Jul 29, 2011 Launchpad contains all those applications which are present in Mac Applications folder accessible from system dock. Since there is no native option available in Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) that can tweak with Launchpad application listings, you may need a tool, like, Launchpad- control to place those applications in Launchpad which you use most.
- Jan 22, 2018 The macOS Launchpad is a feature that was added in OS X Lion. It was intended to make the operating system ready for touch screen devices by putting all your applications in one place.
Add or remove an app
- Apps that you download from the App Store or that are included with macOS automatically appear in Launchpad. If you download an app from another source, you can add it to Launchpad by moving the app to your Applications folder.
- Learn how to delete an app from your Mac, which also removes the app from Launchpad.
You can now play UniPad – launchpad for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
No.1 launchpad on android!
How to download and run UniPad – launchpad on your PC and Mac
UniPad – launchpad For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install UniPad – launchpad For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get UniPad – launchpad For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For UniPad – launchpad:
Mac Os X Launchpad Hide Apps 2017
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: UniPad – launchpad (Play Store)
More From Us: Flying Submarine Car Simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / UniPad – launchpad For PC:
Mac Os X Launchpad Hide Apps Windows 10
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘UniPad – launchpad’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Mac Launchpad Icon
Also Read: Coloring Book For Sonic Games For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.