- Google Apps Sync For Outlook
- Google Apps Migration
- Google Outlook Migration Tool
- Google Apps Migration Tool
- Download Outlook App For Mac
Nowadays cloud platforms become more popular among the users to manage their personal as well as business activities. Both Microsoft Office 365 and G Suite are most commonly using versatile cloud based services. However, users always prefer reliable services which meet the requirements of their organizations. Which one you will prefer? I know it is a stupid question for you because you all are here to know how to migrate mailbox to Office 365 from Gmail. Don’t worry in this blog we are going to discuss mailbox migration to Office 365 from Google Apps step by step solution. Which will provide a clear insight about the manual and automated approach for the mailbox migration. Continue the reading to know more.
- This automated solution for migrate to Office 365 from Google Apps will help you to move mailboxes including emails, contacts, documents, attached files, calendars. Follow the step to perform migration to Office 365 from Google Apps step by step with the help of the migration tool. Step 1: Launch and Install the migration tool.
- The 188.8.131.52 version of Google Apps Migration For Microsoft Outlook® is available as a free download on our website. Google Apps Migration For Microsoft Outlook® lies within Communication Tools, more precisely E-mail Tools. This free software is an intellectual property of Google.
- After you’ve made the decision to ‘Go Google’, there is still the issue of migrating all of your existing data to the new platform. Based upon a variety of factors (size of your organization, previous system, employee willingness to adopt a new product, etc.), the Google Apps migration.
- GSSMO used to be known as Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook (GASMO). If your organization has switched to Google Accounts but you'd like to keep using Microsoft ® Outlook ®, you can use G Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook (GSSMO) to synchronize your mail, calendar events, contacts, notes, and tasks between your new account and Outlook. You can access the synchronized information (Gmail.
Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
Get the Expert Solution:
To move your Gsuite mailboxa data to Office 365 you can go with PCVita Google Apps to Exchange Online Migration tool. Which provides a ssecure migration of mailbox data. Find the demo version here:
I know most of you are here to change your cloud platform makes easier for the organization work. But some of you are not aware of the real reason behind migrate to Office 365 from Google Apps. So before starting to explain the migration process, I like to introduce a few reasons behind users switch from Google Apps to Office 365. Let get started!!!
- Enhance the Scalability: The inherent goal of every business organizations are the scalability. So every organization makes sure that the software solutions can grow with your business without creating any issues. Microsoft supports scalability efficient than G Suite. Office 365 provides efficient scalability with centralized administration & security.
- Reduces price per user: Pricing is another factor most organization look while selecting their software solution. G Suite rate is increased of the business users. At the same time, Office 365 provides a rich feature set for business users at a great price. They also provide the mixing licenses with the organization.
- Offline support: Even though Office 365 is a cloud based service Offline capability of Office 365 combined with OneDrive for business help the users to work on the documents in Offline.
- Increased privacy: Most of the cloud services admitted that they are sustained on the user data. This makes uncomfortable while working on the business. Later Microsoft takes the approach it sustains on the licenses instead of user data. This provides more security to the personal as well as company data.
- Email Support: Office 365 is easily synchronized with Outlook desktop client. This helps desktop users to manage their email data through their desktop application.
- Better data security: Office 365 provides better security against phishing & data theft. None of the company can afford the significant data loss. Compare with Google Apps Microsoft provides high security for their user data built-in features like Antispam & Antivirus protection.
Migration to Office 365 from Google Apps Step by Step Manual Solution
For every problem, users are always looking for manual solutions. Even though the manual solutions are difficult and time consuming they use to follow these methods because they are free of cost. Yes, that is right you don’t need any additional requirement for this. But before following you want to keep one thing in your mind that they are fully safe too. Follow the below steps for migrate data to Office 365 from Google Apps.
Step 1: Domain verification
User needs to verify that the domain he/ she is using is owned by them. Domain verification is a process that you go through during the Office 36 setup.
Dec 31, 2019 It’s another great best free slideshow maker software for windows. It’s gives you complete facility of creating slideshow instenlty. Many professional functions available here for your slideshow. After creating you can easily share this with your friends and family members.
Step 2: User creation and add them to Office 365
The admin user can add one or more user at the same time. While adding the user you need to assign the license to them. Each user should have a mailbox before migrate to Office 365 from G Suite.
Step 3: Creating a list of the mailbox to migrate
Before starting the migration you need to create a list of mailboxes that you need to migrate. The easiest way to create the migration list using an excel sheet. Also, you can assign a temporary password to the users. Follow the steps to create the list.
- Sign in into G Suite Admin console.
- Select the users to migrate note their mail id.
- Sign in to Office 365 Admin center and go to Users > Active users.
- Start an Excel sheet and enter the user credentials such as email address, user name & password.
- Finally, save the file as CSV.
Step 4: Migration endpoint creation
For the migration process, you need to establish a connection between Office 365 and G Suite. For this purpose Office 365 use to create Migration Endpoint.
- Open Exchange Admin Center and go to Recipient > Migration > Migration Endpoints.
- Select ‘New +’ to add migration endpoint.
- In the new page select IMAP as the migration endpoint type.
- In the IMAP migration configuration page keep default settings and enter ‘imap.gmail.com’ as the IMAP server.
- Select Next and in the Enter general information page input the endpoint name.
Step 5: Creating a migration batch
It is the time to migrate a batch of mailboxes to Office 365, Follow the step to create the migration batch successfully.
- Open Office 365 Admin center and go to Admin centers > Exchange.
- In Exchange Admin center go to Recipient > Migration.
- Select New(+) > Migrate to Exchange Online.
- Choose IMAP migration configuration then click Next.
- Bows the CSV file created from the Select the user’s screen and go to Next.
- After validation Office 365 shows Gmail mailboxes then click Next.
- You have to continue with the default IMAP values in the configuration window
- Enter the migration batch name in the Move configuration page.
- Finally, provide the required information in the Start the batch page & start the migration process.
Step 6: Update DNS record
- Go to the Admin center and select Settings.
- Then click on the Domains and select your domain name.
- Finally, it shows the Setup completion notification.
Safe & Secure Automated Migration Method
After going through the entire steps of the manual method now you will understand it is huge and time consuming process. And the important point is if any of the step you have done incorrectly it will completely spoil your process and also it may cause data loss. For a hassle free migration, it is better to use Google Apps to Exchange Online Migration tool. This automated solution for migrate to Office 365 from Google Apps will help you to move mailboxes including emails, contacts, documents, attached files, calendars. Follow the step to perform migration to Office 365 from Google Apps step by step with the help of the migration tool.
Step 1: Launch and Install the migration tool.
Step 2: Once the Tool is installed successfully open and select the migration type from the software. You can migrate either single user or multiple user data into the Office 365 mailboxes.
- Single user: Allow to migrate data of the single user to Office 365 using the user credentials.
- Domine user: It allows the admin user to migrate mailbox to Office 365 from Gmail of multiple users at the same time.
Step 3: Login to the G Site account. For the single user provide the email address and click the Register button. If you are select the Domain user you need to provide the list of users through CSV file.
Google Apps Sync For Outlook
Step 4: Select the users and provide admin credentials such as ID and Password.
Step 5: Select the category that you want to migrate and apply the filter if you want.
Google Apps Migration
Step 6: The tool also provides the option to Folder mapping and Include folder. Go to the Advance Settings > Folder mapping / Include Folder.
Google Outlook Migration Tool
Step 7: Click on the Export button to start the migration process.
Google Apps Migration Tool
Download Outlook App For Mac
Most of the organization searching for a safe and secure way to migrate to Office 365 from G Suite. In this blog, we explain the complete procedure for mailbox migration to Office 365 from Google Apps step by step. You can use either manual or tool based solution from the above section. For a hassle free solution we recommending the automated solution which will help you to move your data without any data loss.