Apr 25, 2020 You can find several free or paid iPhone music transfer software that are capable of transferring music from your iPhone to your computer. Some best options we prefer are iMazing, iExplorer, CopyTrans for Mac, etc. To be specific, we show how to transfer music from an iPhone 11/11 Pro to your computer with SyncBird Pro. To add your music files from Mac to iPhone, you can simply select the songs, then drag and drop them from your computer hard drive to the transfer software, the selected music tracks will be copied to your iPhone quickly. Send music files to iPhone using Waltr. The Waltr iOS transfer is another great iTunes alternative. This iOS file. ImTOO iPhone Transfer for Mac ImTOO iPhone Transfer for Mac is a smart iPhone backup software for transferring SMS, music, videos and photos (including pictures/videos) from iPhone to Mac, iPhone to iTunes easily and smoothly. Meanwhile, it's also a Mac to iPhone transfer tool which can transfer iPhone SMS, music and video files from your Mac to iPhone and vice versa.
Generally, iTunes is the commonest method for iOS users to transfer music from iPhone, iPod, iPad to Mac, but sometimes, complicated iTunes makes it a little bit trickier to transfer iPod music to Mac, so you will find some discussions on Apple Support Communities such as thread free software to transfer music from iPod to Mac.
Well, here is a nice free software introduced for you to easily transfer iPod music to Mac. Syncios Free iPod Music Transfer is such a great helper which enables you to free transfer music from iPod to Mac in one click. Besides, it is also capable of creating, viewing, editing and cleaning up notes, bookmarks and contacts on your iPod.
How to Free Transfer iPod Music to Mac Easily via Syncios Free iPod Music Transfer?
Copy & backup iPad files to PC without limitations
With Syncios iPod Transfer, there will not be any limitations in copying and transferring iPad files to PC any more. Syncios iPod Transfer allows you to export your photos, music, podcasts, ringtone, movie, TV show, camera roll, ebook and any media contents from iPad to your PC or new laptop for backup. It supports several different iOS version. No iOS upgrade, no network or wifi needed. Now, you can be free from the trouble of losing your favorite movie or songs in your iPad.
Syncios Free iPod Music Transfer -- best iTunes alternative should help you a lot. Simply download and install this Free iPod Music to Mac Transfer tool first before transferring music from iPod to Mac.
Step 1 Get your iPod connected to Mac and then launch Syncios.
Step 2 Under My Device, click Media tab on the left panel of Syncios, then highlight Music on the top panel of the program.
Step 3 After that, all music will be displayed on the middle window of Syncios, you can hold down the Ctrl/Shift key to select multiple music files, and then hit Export button. After a while, those selected music will be transferred from your iPod to Mac successfully.
To transfer Music from Mac to iPod: Click on Add button, then a windows will pop up, you can choose 'Add file' or 'Add folder'. To import music files selectively, click 'Add file', or to import entire music album, pick 'Add folder'. Tap on 'OK' button to start transferring music from mac to your iPod/iPhone/iPad/Android.
To Delete Repeated Songs on iPod: Click on De-duplicate button to delete or merge repeated songs on your device.
Other Things You can Do with Syncios iPod Transfer
With Syncios iPod Transfer, you can have a lot to do with your iPod. Apart from sharing game apps, hot movie, pop star photos, pop music with friends, you can also use it as an external drive for convenient storage. You can even transfer all your favorite movie, web videos, home-made videos, downloaded music from PC onto your iPod. What’s more, you’re allowed to backup iPod messages to computer to restore one day you need. In a word, you can explore more utility with this powerful iPod transfer software, just download and try!
Key Feature of Syncios iPod Manager:
- Transfer more than 12 types of data between Mac & iDevice: music, videos, photos, apps, messages and more;
- Data backup and recovery in lossless quality at any time;
- Backup your contacts from mobile phone to vCard, CSV and XML file, or to outlook;
- Manage music playlist on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch;
- Install application from Mac to any iOS device without iTunes;
- Use your iOS device as an external USB Key for extra convenient storage;
- 3 ways to backup iPhone to Mac
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone 11 to Mac for Free
- How to Transfer iPhone Music to Mac without iTunes
- How to Backup Android to macOS Catalina
- How to Backup iPhone Message to Mac for Free
- 5 Top iTunes Alternative to Transfer Data Between iOS Devices and Mac
Music on your iPhone always can take lots of pleasures or memories when you're alone. So you may download or purchase their favorite songs from the iTunes Store to the portable iPhone devices directly. For some certain reasons, such as making a backup or switching to new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, you need to transfer them to computer, right? So what is the best free way to transfer music from iPhone to computer? Let's get start!
- Part 1. Top 1 Free Software to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer (Video Tutorial Included)
Top 1 Free Software to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer - MobiKin Assistant for iOS
MobiKin Assistant for iOS Free (Windows/Mac) is a professional yet reliable freeware on the market, which empowers users to copy up to 14 types of files from iPad, iPhone and iPod devices to desktop computer within few clicks. And MobiKin guarantees here no quality loss during the process. These highlights make it the first choice to free transfer music from iPhone to computer.
Let's have a brief look at its main features:
- Transfer music from iPhone to PC selectively or in a batch. No limit on the number of your selected songs.
- Backup other data like contacts, SMS, notes, photos, movies, etc. to a desktop computer as you like.
- Import data from computer to iPhone easily. (At present, only support import contacts, calendars, and bookmarks to iPhone.)
- Uninstall apps on iPhone without limitations.
- Compatible with all kinds of iDevices, including the latest iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone 8, etc.
Note: For using this program for free, you need to get a free license code for registration from here.
- Time-saving and efficient. No limit on the number of selected files.
- Continued feature updates and lifetime upgrade service is available.
- The free license can only be used for 1 year.
Quick steps to transfer music from iPhone to computer for free:
- Run the program and connect your iPhone to Mac/PC.
- Preview and select iPhone music.
- Click 'Export' to transfer music from iPhone to a computer.
You can read on the following step-by-step guide or go to the video tutorial for more info.
Below are the details:
Step 1. Launch MobiKin Assistant for iOS and connect iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
When your device is detected, turn to your device and click 'Trust' button on the pop-up window. Then click 'Continue' in the program to finish the connection.
Step 2. Preview and select music from the iPhone song list.
Once your iPhone data is scanned by the program, you can click the button like 'Music' to open up the folder and select the right category to view the whole song list on iPhone. Find and mark one or many target songs or the whole music folder on the program as you like.
Step 3. Start to copty music from iPhone to computer.
Now please click the 'Export' button to save the wanted music on your Windows or Mac computer.
Here is a video tutorial for your reference:
What's more, its Mac version allows you to copy music from iPhone to Mac freely. Since it supports many kinds of files, you can also use it to transfer/backup files from iPhone to PC/Mac:
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer Free with iTunes?
To sync music from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR to computer, you can turn to an official tool called iTunes as well. This program is provided to help users sync or backup their iPhone, iPad or iPod data easily.
- The tool is 100% safe.
- The operation is easy.
Transfer From Iphone To Computer Free
- It only allows you to download the music purchased from the iTunes Store. If you need to transfer the purchased contents from other sources from the iPhone to your computer, you can use MobiKin Assistant for iOS, which is mentioned in Part 1.
The following is the tutorial about how to transfer music from iPhone to computer via iTunes. It contains two main processes. Firstly, you need to transfer purchased music from iPhone to iTunes library, then download the purchased music from iTunes to your computer.
Transfer purchased music from iPhone to iTunes
- Launch the latest iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone devices to Mac/PC via its USB cable.
- Tap on the 'File' option at the upper left corner of iTunes.
- Choose 'Devices'.
- Select the option 'Transfer Purchases' from your iPhone name.
- Wait till the transferring process ends.
Download purchased music from iTunes to a computer.
- Click 'Recently Added' at the left side of iTunes.
- Select the purchased music that you want to save.
- Click the 'Download' button to transfer music.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer without iTunes
Using iPhone transfer software and iTunes are two common ways to transfer iPhone music to computer. But except for that, you are able to use other ways to copy music from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR to your computer without software. For instance, you can make use of cloud storage service or email to complete the transfer easily.
- Cloud storage service: Users just need to install the applications like Dropbox, Google Play Music, etc. on your iPhone and then sync the wanted files to the service. After that, you can log in to the cloud on your computer and then download them to the desktop with ease.
- Email: You can send the wanted songs to an email by using the application Song2Email and then download the received folder to your computer.
Notice: The application Song2Email is not free. You need to pay for the service if you want to email the music with the app.
- More ways: Get more solutions to transfer music from iPhone to computer without iTunes here.
Extra Tip: How to Put Music on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR from Computer Using iTunes?
After transferring music to local disk by following the steps above, you'll find transferring music from computer to iPhone is quite simple here. If you haven't done these steps before, it also doesn't matter. Just go with the below steps to reach your goal with iTunes. Or you can read the page of how to transfer music from computer to iPhone XS/XS Max/XR to find the complete guide of importing music.
Here are the quick steps:
- Install and run the latest iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone device to the computer via a USB cable.
- Click the device under that tab of 'DEVICES' in the left panel.
- Select the 'Music' option.
- Tick on 'Sync Music'.
- Select 'Entire music library' or 'Selected playlists, artists and genres' according to your own needs.
- Tap on the 'Apply' button to sync iTunes music to your iPhone automatically.
Syncing iTunes library to your iPhone will erase and cover the existing music on your iPhone. If you need to remain the original songs, backup music from iPhone at first. You can choose to:
1) Sync Music from iPhone to iCloud.
2) Backup Music from iPhone to PC.
3) Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac for Backup.
That's all for how to transfer music from iPhone XS/XS Max/XR to computer. Just choose one method to transfer the wanted songs for backup so that you can get them back while accidentally losing them. Although there are other tools available for you to retrieve the iPhone music without backup, you are unable to recover all kinds of data with these tools. So to better protect your phone data, you'd better make a backup beforehand.