SyncMate has the capability to combine sync of multiple devices, all on one app. It is also known for working on a plethora of mobile devices, from iPhones to Android phones; and it’s available to download on Mac and Windows computers.
Oct 20, 2011 Learn how to sync up reminders and ical events from your calendar back and forth from your desktop or macbook to your iPad or iPhone with the new OS5 software update. Dec 09, 2019 Any.do formerly had a separate calendar app called Cal, which it rolled into the namesake app to create one centralized place for your tasks, goals, reminders, and schedule. Now a wide variety of reminders help you stay on top of your agenda, to-dos, and goals. Any.do's calendar should appeal to people who need tools to help them stay organized, such as location-based reminders, a notification.
DOWNLOAD NOW! If you’re running into errors and your system is suspiciously slow, your computer needs some maintenance work. Download Outbyte PC Repair for Windows, Outbyte Antivirus for Windows, or Outbyte MacRepair for macOS to resolve common computer performance issues. Fix computer troubles by downloading the compatible tool for your device. Mar 18, 2020 3. Commander One. Commander One was developed to allow serious Mac users to easily manage folders and files on their computer, and provide synchronization and backup options for those files. Its primary goal is to allow Mac users to go beyond the capabilities of Finder. Supported devices. MacOS X, Android, iOS. Sync options.Commander One supports file sync between Mac, cloud.
Supported devices. It supports sync with Android, iOS, other Mac computers, MTP and mounted devices. Online accounts supported are iCloud, Dropbox, Google. Moreover, you can sync data on Mac OS X with Windows services also - Outlook, Office 365 Home and Business accounts (sync with One Drive also supported).
Sync options. The list of sync options is impressive as well. Starting from personal data to media files and folders. SyncMate offers several non-sync options like device mounting, SMS management, and others.
Pros of SyncMate: SyncMate is extremely easy to use, even for beginners. This sync software allows you to manage your SMS messages from a number of mobile devices. The interface is very pleasing, the speed at which the program syncs files is very speedy. Many users also rave about the excellent customer service.
Cons of SyncMate: There are two different versions of SyncMate: Free and Expert. Of course, the Expert edition offers many more features, but it will set you back around $40.
Conclusion. SyncMate is probably the most feature-rich featured app on this list and the only one that allows syncing data from numerous devices and accounts with Mac apps (iCal, Address Book, Music, etc.) directly without the necessity of using cloud sync.
What can your computer not do or manage? You can, for instance, create and manage calendars for virtually every area of your life by using Calendar on iCloud, where changes you make automatically appear wherever you set up iCloud for Calendar.
Sometimes, though, things could go wrong and syncing errors can take place. Here are some fixes to common issues, such as what you should do when Calendar returns the 400 error.
What is iCloud Calendar?
The Calendar feature of iCloud is one nifty tool for busy individuals. You don’t even have to connect your device to your computer to keep your calendars up to date – changes appear in your Calendar app if you’re on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. Changes appear in Microsoft Outlook if you’re a Windows user.
To use iCloud Calendar, simply go to icloud.com/calendar and then sign in with your Apple ID (if you’re not already signed in).
If you don’t see Calendar on iCloud.com, then your account has access only to iCloud web-only features. In this case you need to set up iCloud on your Mac or iOS device. Here are the steps to do this:
How To Sync Apple Calendar With Outlook
- On Mac: Choose Apple menu > Systems Preferences. Click iCloud, and enter your Apple ID and password. Turn on the features you’d like to use.
- On iOS devices: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud (or Settings > iCloud). Enter your Apple ID and password, and proceed to turn on the features you want to use.
Did you know that you can also share your calendars and invite other people to events? Follow these steps to share calendars on iCloud or to invite people to an event.
Working with iCloud Calendar requires using a recommended browser. For Apple users, here are some minimum system requirements:
- macOS Mojave
- iTunes 12.7
- Safari 9.1 or later, Firefox 45/later, or Google Chrome 54/later
- iWork for Mac (Pages 5.5 or later, Numbers 3.5/later, Keynote 6.5/later
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- iOS 12
- iWork for iOS (Pages 2.5 or later, Numbers 2.5/later, Keynote 2.5/later)
iCloud Calendar sync error 400
It’s not always smooth sailing, though. Mac users who use iCloud on their machines can also encounter error number 400. If it’s the first time that you’re encountering this, know that the error indicates that it is unable to sync with your iCloud calendars, hindering you from using the Calendar app on your Mac.
This is typically the case if you open the Calendar app on your Mac and then see an error message that states “The request for account ‘iCloud’ failed.” The server responds with “400” to operation CalDAVUpdateShareesQueuableOperation, which means your Mac isn’t able to access the synced iCloud calendars on your account.
Learn how to fix this common error on macOS Sierra/Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/10.9/10.8/10.7 and lower, mostly through moving two of the calendar files from one folder to another on your Mac. Here are the steps:
- Ensure that Finder shows hidden files. Enable it through executing a command in Terminal: open the Terminal app and type in the following command: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES. Hit Enter.
- Relaunch Finder on your Mac. Do this by finding the Finder icon in your Dock, and then holding down the Option key on your keyboard. Afterwards, right-click on the Finder icon. Select Relaunch, which will relaunch the app for you.
- Open a Finder window. Proceed to the /Users/your-username/Library/Preferences/ path, and once you’re there find these files and drag and drop them onto your desktop: apple.iCal.plist and com.apple.CalendarAgent.
- Now that the two files have been moved to your desktop, restart your Mac. Do this by clicking on the Apple logo found in the top-left corner of the screen and then choosing Restart.
- Wait for your Mac to reboot and see if the iCloud 400 error has been resolved.
Sync Mac Calendar To Outlook
Notes and recommendations
Mac Calendar Not Syncing
iCloud is fast becoming a highly essential tool for online data storage, enabling access to your data everywhere you are in the world. Security, however, is always an important aspect, so you should take meaningful steps to keep your data in iCloud safe and secure. Do this by enabling iCloud’s two-step authentication – here are the steps:
- Keep trusted Device as Mac:
- Go to the Apple Menu > System Preferences.
- Proceed to iCloud > Account Details > Security Section.
- Click on Two-Factor Authentication.
- Keep trusted Device as iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
- Go to your iPhone’s Settings.
- Tap on iCloud > Apple ID.
- Enter Apple ID password > Password & Security.
- Scroll down and tap on Two-Factor Authentication.
Through these steps you can add or update the trusted phone number for your Apple ID. This security feature allows you to get a verification code on your trusted device and trusted number whenever you sign in on a new device or browser.
Don’t neglect the health of your Mac or iOS devices, too. Keep iCloud Calendar working smoothly by regularly optimizing your machine for top performance using a reliable tool such as Tweakbit MacRepair.
Have you ever encountered this error? Free animated video software for mac. Tell us about your previous experience! If it’s your first time to see it, goodr luck and we hope the solution above works for you!